• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2015/2016

Its staggering to believe RVLP and Kenny Jackett hadn't put in place a training program from which the player had clear indicators as to how he would have to improve to be worthy of first team selection.

I would say it is an attitude issue with VLP.

KJ had spoke about how disappointed he was with him in the summer and is head didn't seem right

I would say it is an attitude issue with VLP.

KJ had spoke about how disappointed he was with him in the summer and is head didn't seem right

Maybe, but he wouldn't be the first to be seemingly frozen out by Kenny Jackett without being given equal opportunity.

Maybe, but he wouldn't be the first to be seemingly frozen out by Kenny Jackett without being given equal opportunity.

That's jumping to conclusions somewhat. He has been given numerous chances to stake a claim, and he's not taken those chances.

Fuck him - his body language and his attitude simply aren't good enough.

There's plenty to criticise KJ on at the moment - this isn't one of them.

That's jumping to conclusions somewhat. He has been given numerous chances to stake a claim, and he's not taken those chances.

Fuck him - his body language and his attitude simply aren't good enough.

There's plenty to criticise KJ on at the moment - this isn't one of them.

Would it be fair to say some players at Wolves appear to have been frozen out at various times over the past two seasons without being given equal opportunities?

Yes, Wallace or Jacobs behind the forward as examples. Van La Parra on the wing is not one of them

Would it be fair to say some players at Wolves appear to have been frozen out at various times over the past two seasons without being given equal opportunities?

Would it be fair to say that we don't know what does or doesn't go on behind the scenes, or have any idea whatsoever into individual players' attitudes?

I don't think van La Parra is as bad as some make out but I find it hard to argue that point as he's mostly been poor in a Wolves shirt. I do feel he's been mismanaged by KJ though, if there was ever a player who needed an arm round their shoulder it's poor Rajiv.

I don't think van La Parra is as bad as some make out but I find it hard to argue that point as he's mostly been poor in a Wolves shirt. I do feel he's been mismanaged by KJ though, if there was ever a player who needed an arm round their shoulder it's poor Rajiv.

A pacey winger who won't use his pace.

A pacey winger who won't use his pace.

Like I said, I wont argue it as I accept that he hasn't shown nearly enough at Wolves. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go elsewhere and do well under the right manager though.

I'm one of the minority that still wants VLP given more of a chance, a run of games. Fulham away he outshone Sako massively. That night he looked magnificent.

I've never been convinced by him and now he's throwing his toys out of the pram when he has no-one to blame but himself? No thanks mate.

Anyway, he remained benched for Brighton vs Blues.

From the other loanees, Lee Evans played the full game and scored against Walsall but it wasn't enough to stop the Bantams losing 2-1. George Saville played the full game and got booked as Millwall won 1-0 while Tommy Rowe got subbed at half-time during Scunny's 4-0 loss at home to Posh.

Not good news for our two academy lads. They both played in a crushing 6-2 defeat at home to Tamworth in the FA Trophy. It doesn't sound like Burgoyne was at fault for any of the goals but to let in 6 is a confidence tester. A small consolation for Ben O´Hanlon though who got an assist.

Last edited:
I thought this was about VLP not Ojo?

Ojo isn't even quick. Rajiv doesn't use his, just slows things to waking pace and then scuffs the ball.

Ojo can at least kick it but he's shit as well.

Back