• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2015/2016

Who knows, if they give him a run of games without fooking him in and out of the team every 45 minutes he might start performing for them.

Absolutely. Kj's lucky raffle ticket selection approach hasn't done him any favours.

Who knows, if they give him a run of games without fooking him in and out of the team every 45 minutes he might start performing for them.

Absolutely. Kj's lucky raffle ticket selection approach hasn't done him any favours.

It hasn't, but he has had plenty of opportunities and never takes them. His performance at Cardiff was him in a nutshell, beat his man twice in the opening 10 minutes and didn't try it again for the following 75, and along the way just stopped trying altogether. We aren't good enough to afford the luxury of picking a player and giving him a load of games in the blind hope that he'll eventually find a bit of form, especially when all the evidence is that he has far more bad days than good days - so there is no appreciable payoff for us in trying that. Unless his name is Dave Edwards of course.

He's fucking shite. Never have I seen a winger scuff crosses so regularly or repeatedly put corners in the stands. His 'skillz' are shit as well. I can do 10 step overs standing still and then pass it to the full back, try and actually beat the guy you moron.

Last edited:
Brighton also got James Wilson. We got Grant Holt. Hmmm...

Brighton sign two on loan - VLP & Wilson

Birmingham sign two on loan - Halford & Vaughn

Leeds sign Bridcutt on loan

We sign Holt !!!

RVLP wanted by a top 2 team but not by us !!! Someone has got it badly wrong !! But who ??

Also Hause has re injured his hamstring quite badly !!! Back to square 1

... this is great and all folks, but this thread is for our players who are out on loan, not for discussing the loans we have brought in.

We did also sign Williamson on loan. Why are people forgetting that?

because he has done well, so ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh and if we are feeling depressed because someone has signed Greg Halford on loan...now is the time to turn the internet off and end it all.

Brighton also got James Wilson. We got Grant Holt. Hmmm...

Bit disappointed to read that this morning.
I don't mind RVLP but I thought we were interested in James Wilson and been courting him/United for quite some time...
I'd have liked him here.

We can't really loan anyone else. Emi is injured at the moment but when he is back we have five loan players. If we loan another then that means we're paying someone else's player to do absolutely nothing as five is the maximum in a matchday squad. Of course we should have told Holt to shift his massive arse back up the M6 and that would free up a spot. That said we haven't been able to get Le Fondre in the team lately, we don't need another striker.

tumblr_m2r10gOdRn1qlrxk7o2_r1_500.gif

Actually he can go back as well.

I said a couple of weeks ago I'd send Martinez and Ojo back. This is a mid table season, they play in areas where we aren't short, so I see no point in developing someone else's players at the expense of your own.

Obviously I have no idea about projected budgets for next season (assuming we don't go up or down, I don't think either are very likely) or any negotiations that have taken place. I wouldn't rule out the possibility of us signing Martinez permanently if the money is there to do it - he'll be nearly 24 by the start of next season, Cech is going to be Arsenal's keeper for at least another three seasons after this one, Ospina is still there for now, he isn't really Arsenal level anyway. Seems to me around the time they would look at selling him, I don't think there's much doubt that Ken rates him significantly above Ikeme (and I agree), if we were to sign him then that could be our keeping spot nailed down for a long while to come.

If we have absolutely 0% chance of signing him then I could see why we'd do it your way and send him back. We'd need to sign another keeper though as McCarey isn't up to this level, Flatt is untested at Football League level, the other kids are too young and Ikeme doesn't even deserve the shirt at the moment, plus his limit even when he's playing well is quite clearly as an average Championship keeper, no more, he won't develop any further now. Again would depend on budgets - would we fancy terminating a loan (at possible cost) and spending a chunk of budget in January on a keeper when we have that area covered for this season? And of course if I had my way none of this would be up to Kenny Jackett anyway as I think his time is up.

Ojo can do one as he's quite frankly useless whenever he's trusted with a start and his diving pisses me off.

Back