• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2015/2016

Moves Graham up and closer to the squad.

It was either him or VLP that went out on loan and now Bolton have made their move (completing the loan deal next week) Graham is no longer available for loan.

I know he's "untried", but I'd really like to see Graham get an opportunity.

He can't be any worse than Ojo and he's our own player so why not?

I can't help but feel he'd be a bit more committed too.

This is all supposition, but he has had injury problems, and was released by villa. He's bound to want to show someone he has what it takes.

I'd like to see Graham, Wallace and Byrne as the 3 behind Afobe

McCarey is back in training and playing in a game v Liverpool today

VLP's loan move to Bolton is off after they decided not to go ahead with it.

Depending on who you believe it is off as they are either about to be taken over so are not bringing in new players until that's sorted or they are so financially screwed they have no money whatsoever and are on the brink. Either way, I hope we don't push Graham back down behind VLP, although he will probably now go and rejoin Oxford on loan.

Poor Rajiv. He doesn't have much luck does he?

Neither does Graham.

From this weekend. Burgoyne and O'Hanlon both played the full game for Corby as they lost 2-0 to Boston. Burgoyne had a very good game, despite the two goals conceded.

Tommy Rowe played 66 minutes for Scunthorpe before being subbed. Lee Evans was away on international duty while George Saville and Millwall didn't play.

Lee Evans and Tommy Rowe played against each other yesterday, both getting 90 minutes as Bradford won 2-0. George Saville also played the full game (and picked up a booking) as Millwall stuffed Colchester 4-1.

Harry Burgoyne played for Corby but unfortunately conceded 3 at home to Harrogate.

Lee Evans played in Bradford's 0-0 at home to top of the table Coventry and was subbed after 85 minutes. That's 9 unbeaten now for Bradford.

George Saville played for 80 minutes as Millwall lost at Fleetwood. Eggy Jonsson scored for the home team!

Tommy Rowe played the full game as Scunny picked up a useful 2-1 win away at Bury, who had Leon Clarke score for them.

No Liam McAlinden yet again, unfortunately.

Tommy Rowe played the full game as Scunny picked up a useful 2-1 win away at Bury,.

Watchcing the highlights from their previous game (v Bradford) and I know small clips aren't great but Rowe put in 2 feeble attempts before Bradford scored their 2nd goal

Van La Parra gone to Brighton on loan until Jan 2nd.

I cat be the only one to find VLP to Brighton perplexing. Can't get in our XI but 2nd in the league see something. Good look to him either way.

I don't get it at all. I saw them play Burnley at the weekend and they were pretty poor going forward, but VLP isn't the answer to anything. Still, means he can't somehow get a random start for us out of nowhere which has already happened several times this season (with predictable shit results) so I'm happy to see him go.

Who knows, if they give him a run of games without fooking him in and out of the team every 45 minutes he might start performing for them.

Still believe there's a very good player in there.

Back