• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2015/2016

Ha, just when you thought things couldn't get worse.

As it stands that Rajiv goal is the only thing between me and £250. :shake:

Slightly concerning that he doesn't want to come back...

Evans and Saville didn't have a game this weekend but Rowe played a full game for Scunthorpe, Van La Parra netting for Brighton after coming on as a first-half sub and Burgoyne let in 4 at home for Corby.

A special mention to Liam McAlinden, who came on for the last quarter of a hour for Shrewsbury!

Slightly concerning that he doesn't want to come back...

Evans and Saville didn't have a game this weekend but Rowe played a full game for Scunthorpe, Van La Parra netting for Brighton after coming on as a first-half sub and Burgoyne let in 4 at home for Corby.

A special mention to Liam McAlinden, who came on for the last quarter of a hour for Shrewsbury!

I guess there wont be many Wolves players going out on loan to Shrewsbury in future.

Absolutely farcical how we've treated McAlinden in the past couple of years.

The league one season was a waste for him - we should have used him far more than we did. He needs a move.

Is it not that he's just not that good?

I think I agree with both points; we didn't give him much of a chance but then maybe he just wasn't that good.

The fact that he can't force his way into a League One side on the brink of a relegation battle speaks volumes.

Admitedly I've only seen him play 3 or 4 times but he was quite poor for most of those matches, looks like a Div 2 player at best to me, thats not to say he won't improve of course

He's put two corners within the confines of the 18 yard box! Sign him up!

If he gets some confidence back and we get a new manager/he patches things up with KJ, I still have hope for him in a gold (orange?) shirt.

Back