• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2014/15 Season

No, this is the Loan Watch thread. Start a new thread for business/rumours.

We are just watching here.

Against OMAN. Just pointing that out. I would expect Old Wulfs under 10s to beat Oman.

Oman nearly qualified for the WC iirc. Which doesn't necessarily make hem any better than Tahiti, but there it is.

Doyler has clearly seen the light..was it all 4 goals for our u21's? And now scoring at international level..que WH coming in here for a dig ;)

Doyler has clearly seen the light..was it all 4 goals for our u21's? And now scoring at international level..que WH coming in here for a dig ;)

Not at all.

Just working out the quickest way to get to Crystal Palace.
Check out the shop, season tickets, Kevin Doyle memorabilia....

Kortney Hause playing for Gillingham on Sky against Coventry. Having Frank Nouble score against him isn't encouraging though :icon_lol:

I didn't watch all of it but he looked fairly comfortable on the ball and he's a big lad!

I thought Hause showed promise and played quite well.Looked both strong and fairly quick,also dangerous on set pieces for Gills.If I were Joe Kinnear I'd now say 'sign him up!'. :)

Pinged some nice cross field balls to the right back too. I thought his distribution was good, and he was excellent in the air. You can see why we bought him as a prospect.

Jack price with the assist for Yeovil's 3rd goal today at Bradford

Great passer of the ball and played really well, got the assist the last goal as well. Get the loan extended GJ!

Glovers fan on Price.

Can see us using Yeovil like we did Stockport a few years back (Mick's early days), a club that play decent football and we know will look after our youngsters properly if we send them there on loan. Ultimately Price's stay there is largely dependent on form/injuries here more than anything else, if no first team opportunities open up here then we will be happy for him to stay there with a recall clause.

I will have to try and get to see him seeing as I'm working right next door!

Obviously establish a relationship last year with Hennessey

Will also see if I can get over there whilst Price is on loan when I can't afford to come up to Wolves.

Only 1/2 hr drive away & they don't sell out so tickets not an issue.

Saw his assist earlier, was very good work down the left to get away from his man and pull the ball back.

Will also see if I can get over there whilst Price is on loan when I can't afford to come up to Wolves.

Only 1/2 hr drive away & they don't sell out so tickets not an issue.
Happy to meet up Parkin!

Back