• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (H) 28/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GYkljkzXkAArVwE

GYko-NVXsAAvJAm

Didn't know Dawson was injured. This has disaster written all over it.

Grief... 2 hrs of hell coming up....

Dreading this
Have bunch of Villa fans and 1 Blues fan in for the games
My business partner in my distribution business is a Liverpool fan, my wife and I's friends are Liverpool....
My barman is a Liverpool fan
My glass boy is a Liverpool fan

I am going to get so much shit when we get beat 11

I'm still baffled as to what he sees in Bellegarde. He just seems to aimlessly run around and put the occasional cross in.

We've got two tricky wingers sitting on the bench instead when Bellegarde is shifted out on the left out of position, and Lemina shifted forwards right, also out of position.

Boggles the mind.

Was just wondering how many had Sheff Utd leaked after 6 games last season?

Dreading this
Have bunch of Villa fans and 1 Blues fan in for the games
My business partner in my distribution business is a Liverpool fan, my wife and I's friends are Liverpool....
My barman is a Liverpool fan
My glass boy is a Liverpool fan

I am going to get so much shit when we get beat 11
Sack `em. Anyone know the odds for Doc and "Channy" first substitutions?

“Bellegarde is in with a 1 on 1 down in this left corner and they’ve ended up with the ball back at their centre backs” - Gary Neville.

Get used to that, my friend.

90 secs in.... Bellegarde breaks away.... passes to Ait-Nouri on left side of their box, passes back to Bellegarde, and one pass later we are back in our own half inviting pressure on. Symptomatic of our issues.

Lemina really struggles to play out from the back. Any time he plays a forward pass we've lost it a few seconds later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back