• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (H) 28/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re doing well at the moment but it does look a little brave promoted club stuff.

The Brighton game was not the Sa horror show many are claiming.
Yes it was, every goal was his fault and he nearly gave away at least two more. Mentally he's gone, he won't play for us again unless Johnstone gets injured or banned.

Played really well so far bar Bellegarde who is such a confusing presence. What is he even supposed to be doing and we have four other players who could do better, right there.

Bright going forward but as we know we'll need to score two or three to have any chance of winning.
We don't move it fast enough in the top third.... and if we commit more bodies forward we'll expose ourselves even more than we already have.

Yes it was, every goal was his fault and he nearly gave away at least two more. Mentally he's gone, he won't play for us again unless Johnstone gets injured or banned.

Played really well so far bar Bellegarde who is such a confusing presence. What is he even supposed to be doing and we have four other players who could do better, right there.

Disagree with that Deutsch. The commentary on the highlights (whilst not always right) says "Nothing Jose Sa could do about that." On the 2nd and I think it's a very Wolves fan POV to be blaming him for the long range shots.

Disagree with that Deutsch. The commentary on the highlights (whilst not always right) says "Nothing Jose Sa could do about that." On the 2nd and I think it's a very Wolves fan POV to be blaming him for the long range shots.

He goes down in stages even then still gets a hand to it

We've been the better side clearly, but still haven't created anything of note really.
Nor have they. Although I do have concerns over Semedo being able to concentrate for 90 minutes against Diaz.

Andre booked for winning the ball. Top stuff.

Jimmy Greaves said Jason McAteer's goal against us in 1995 was a great strike, and I loved Jim but it wasn't, it was a shank which flew in.

Sa got hands to both shots from miles out, it's awful keeping. And the third is definitely on him, who pushes a tame shot out like that.

I’ve said we’re doing well, but there’s a certain degree of inevitability about things
It's a far better, braver performance than I expected. You too?

I know it's easy to be negative, but we're defending well too. Especially given the two at CB.

You can't have it both ways.

Gutted for Andre there.

Bullshit free kick and yellow... that said, we'd want it if it was t'other way around.

It's a far better, braver performance than I expected. You too?

I know it's easy to be negative, but we're defending well.

Gutted for Andre there.
I mean most people had us down for conceding 4 or 5, we HAVE done well.

But we also did well for bits against Chelsea, Newcastle and Villa. 0 points.

We don't get Jorgen into the game anywhere near enough, I doubt he's had 10 touches so far.

Impressed with how well Larsen has occupied VVD so far.

Pool had a good 5 minute spell here. Good decision to go long from SJ.

Yeah my worry is this is now a key phase. Concede in these next 15 now they have grown into the game, and the promising start of as worth zero.

This isn't a red for Diogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back