• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (H) 28/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brutal way to go into the half

Absolute shite from Johnstone and obviously Semedo let’s another cross come in.

1-0 down, game over.

I just fucking hate these Scouse bastards....

Should be saving that. Complete waste of money when there were far more urgent areas to "upgrade".

1-0 down, game over.
LOL... nothing to do with Semedo and Johnstone had a split second to see it and try and stop it. Jota beat Larsen and we didn't pick the run up.

Terrible from Johnstone and who was that with Jota just letting him cross it with ease?

1-0 down, game over.
Not sure Semedo was to blame. It was someone else on Jota. Can't tell who

Did I miss why the half went into the 50th minute when only 4 mins indicated?

1-0 down, game over.
It's ok let Strand Larsen do the defending, I'll just stand here in the middle of nowhere ffs

LOL... nothing to do with Semedo and Johnstone had a split second to see it and try and stop it. Jota beat Larsen and we didn't pick the run up.
Just watched it back & you’re right. It’s JSL who gets easily beaten by Jota down their left. Toti nowhere near the header and Johnstone weak as piss trying to keep it out.

You can't be happy with that? Stiff and inflexible reaction, we will go down conceding changes like that. It's different it it's a special strike but he has made the good stop before pointless with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back