• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (H) 28/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bentley or Sa let that in they get slaughtered for it. A Premier League goalie should be saving a header that is less than a yard away from him when they gets hands on it. If it's point blank range then you can excuse it, in this instance it is not.
Complete nonsense.... it is a reaction save and it is headed downwards making it even more difficult to get to.
The bigger question is why was the cross allowed to come in and why was the run not challenged more rigorously?
Simple answer to that is we didn't read the danger and no-one took responsibility. From a Liverpool point of view, it was an excellent goal that exploited our weaknesses.

G-Nev is one of the best pundits/comms out there & he’s worried about us this season. We do stink of relegation and there’s complete apathy in the stands (from what I can tell) which is completely understandable.

By picking JRB every week, GON has gaslit me into thinking that I obviously know nothing about football and that he is a decent, Premier League footballer.

Oh my fucking God. What the fucking hell is that from Mario?!!

Lemina with a howler. This is around the time of the game where he needs to be coming off and Doyle coming on.

Please foe the love of fucking God get Bellegarde off.
He really is shite... just wants way too much time on the ball. Even then, really doesn't know what to do with it.

He really is shite... just wants way too much time on the ball. Even then, really doesn't know what to do with it.
He has zero end product. Scuffed shots, wasted attempts at crosses, and more often than not goes backwards any way.

Get Forbs or Rodrigo on.

Forbs on for Bellegarde! GON in making early sub shocker.

Waste of time being the better side if you don't create anything worthwhile out of it. Then the usual defensive frailties rear their head. Not stopping crosses, poor marking, and a weak attempt at a save albeit hard to make that quickly.
Not really better if it comes to nothing.

Get comfortable with our current points total, lads. /doomsaying

“The games a little too easy for Liverpool and they’re just strolling around with the ball”

Thanks for that assist, Gary 🤣🤣🤣

Raaaaaaayan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back