• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (H) 28/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Gifting that corner really was something to behold.

Just boot the fucking ball instead of pissing around with it. I know that sounds a bit stoneman of me, but we’re playing Liverpool ffs.

If you can’t play out from the back then don’t do it

Bellegarde quite rightly being berated by the home support. Terrible footballer.

Bellegarde you fucking prick

Why did Lemina just try to run Salah round the outside when he had a team mate free inside?

Bellegarde is so one footed.... why he is on the left is beyond me because he can't kick teh bloody ball with his left...

Might be worth you watching the Brighton game.
The Brighton game was not the Sa horror show many are claiming. Johnstone is an incredibly inflexible and slow on the ball keeper who just passed it out for a corner. There is no winning a victory here for Johnstone fans, that was beyond woeful and is not something totally surprising or out of character neither.

Worse still his mid range passing is actually a vast improvement, some of the balls he already hit in to Ait-N I would never expect Sa to make. I wished they'd stick to that.

Amazing reading you all be so miserable!

We are playing well, it might not last. But we are doing well here.

Edit: not you Jinky :)

Bright going forward but as we know we'll need to score two or three to have any chance of winning.

Amazing reading you all be so miserable!

We are playing well, it might not last. But we are doing well here.

Edit: not you Jinky :)
We've been the better side clearly, but still haven't created anything of note really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back