• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

11 What.12 The.13 Fuck!

From that famous collapse...

cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

At least Liverpool fans know how to fix their current problems.

RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown 47s47 seconds ago

(Man Utd 3 - 0 Liverpool) I think we should bring in Guardiola or Ancelotti.

My 'Pool mate is convinced that they'll bring in Frank De Boer from Ajax. Personally I don't see De Boer being in a hurry to leave the Eredivisie.

First call after the match on Talkshite. "Bring back Rafa".

First call after the match on Talkshite. "Bring back Rafa".

May as well ask to bring Bill Shankly back (and yes I appreciate the difficulty with doing that)

They do not appear to have any pattern or plan of what they are trying to achieve or how they are going to go about doing that at the moment - all their signings appear to be 'knee jerk' reactions.

The volume of traffic on RAWK is amazing. So far they have had 1200 posts on the Manchester United verdict thread, and while a few may be a bit silly, the majority have been constructive,

RAWK, for all the fact that it is easy to take the piss out of, is a staggeringly busy forum.

Brentdan says "with the players we had, we couldn't have done any more." They only have Sturridge missing who'd be considered an automatic choice, no? Flanagan at a *real* push.

I wonder who signed Toure, Lovren, Allen, Moreno, Coutinho, Lallana, Balotelli and Markovic who all played today. I wonder who played Jordan Henderson as a wingback and Glen Johnson as a centre half and started with no strikers despite two of his own striker signings from less than six months ago being in the squad and available.

His treatment of Mignolet is deeply odd as well, makes a load of errors and they keep shipping goals, keeps him in. They keep clean sheets vs Stoke and Sunderland and he drops him. He wasn't at fault for Basel's goal in midweek. Why do you change your keeper today - always one of the biggest games of the season irrespective of where both clubs are in the table - and why do it when the replacement is so obviously sub standard?

Plus keeping Lucas out who can play defensive midfield to keep Gerrard in a position that so clearly emasculates him as an influence on the game, whatever anyone thinks about Stevie G being past his best. Playing Glen fucking Johnson. Still.

Rodgers should have a lot of questions to answer.

He signed Can as well to play DM. Was starting to look good, scored vs Chelsea and then bizarrely has hardly played since.

Can is "one for the future" who should be "one for now" and giving Gerrard a richly deserved place on the bench.

RAWK Meltdown @RAWK_Meltdown · 3h 3 hours ago
If we do not intend on slipping into the dark ages as a club we need to spend big in January

Back