• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

Another Rawk Classic

(Aug 2012 Nuri Sahin signs) Fucking takes our midfield to a whole different level.

(Nuri Sahin) If your not good enuf for Madrid your not good Enuf for us

gotta love the scousers

Christ on a bike...

@RAWK_Meltdown: (Dalglish) He's what this club needs as a sort of "Archangel". A guiding force and to ensure the spirit of the club always resides here.

Just out of interest, do you guys abhor Liverpool more since Suarez joined?

I have hated Liverpool as long as I can remember, which is considerably longer than Suarez has polluted the Anfield corridors.

I actually like Suarez, gives his all and a very talented footballer, what I can't stand is there fans. When criticised last week for the handball and the way he acted after his usual hand kiss celebration (goading the keeper and fans) the Loserpool fans immediately jumped to his defence, began talking about other cases, how its different with other players from other clubs, liverpool witch hunt etc. I saw very few come out and say "Suarez is brilliant but I wished he would stop some of his antics", instead what he see is fanatical style defense of anyone that plays for them. I pointed out to a friend on facebook that I actually felt sorry for Liverpool fans at the minute, that the club has sunk so low that fans have to worship and defend a character like Suarez because he is their best player.

I've never liked them, but Brendtdan's appointment has taken my hatred of them to a whole new level. The arrogance of the club belies belief considering what they have, or more pointedly haven't achieved recently is quite remarkable.

I did enjoy watching the entire run of Being: Liverpool on the plane back from Oz. Brentdan is comedy gold. I cannot wait for him to get the sack and Lollerpool fans can stop venerating him as some form of tactical God.

False 7.5? Fuck off you cunt.

I do find it tiresome that anyone connected with the club becomes a bullshitting arsehead as soon as they arrive there.

I used to like Brentdan but since he's been there he's acted like an utter helmet.

Still prefer him to Benitez though.

I actually like Suarez, gives his all and a very talented footballer, what I can't stand is there fans. When criticised last week for the handball and the way he acted after his usual hand kiss celebration (goading the keeper and fans) the Loserpool fans immediately jumped to his defence, began talking about other cases, how its different with other players from other clubs, liverpool witch hunt etc. I saw very few come out and say "Suarez is brilliant but I wished he would stop some of his antics", instead what he see is fanatical style defense of anyone that plays for them. I pointed out to a friend on facebook that I actually felt sorry for Liverpool fans at the minute, that the club has sunk so low that fans have to worship and defend a character like Suarez because he is their best player.

I pointed a similar thin out to a friend of mine who is a Liverpool fan. I said it's a kind of Victim Syndrome and he was replying "Oh yeah, Wolves are whiter than white." I told him it's not about Wolves.
He kept posting shit on FB like "I've broken a cup...Must be Suarezs' fault" and shit like that. It went on for three days. Just sad really

I did enjoy watching the entire run of Being: Liverpool on the plane back from Oz. Brentdan is comedy gold. I cannot wait for him to get the sack and Lollerpool fans can stop venerating him as some form of tactical God.

False 7.5? Fuck off you cunt.

I just picture you f'ing and blinding whilst watching that on the plane!! :icon_lol:

I seen Damien Comolli has claimed that Suarez could be 'driven out of English football' if he continues to be 'unfairly victimised'.

Maybe he'd get less shit thrown at him if he stopped being a diving dirty cheating racist bastard?

I believe there is evidence to show he dives, has committed dirty fouls, cheats and there was that racism issue people might remember - after which he acted like a complete prick.

He's well suited to Liverpool, isn't he?

I noticed an article in the Sunday Times defending Suarez to the hilt over the Mansfield handball goal and saying supporters of all teams want to attack Suarez but if their player cheated to get a goal they would be delighted. The tenor was that, it happens at every club, no-one is whiter than white.

Guess which team the journo in question supports?

I noticed an article in the Sunday Times defending Suarez to the hilt over the Mansfield handball goal and saying supporters of all teams want to attack Suarez but if their player cheated to get a goal they would be delighted. The tenor was that, it happens at every club, no-one is whiter than white.

Guess which team the journo in question supports?

Do they publish this on other days of the week too?

I do think that the media coverage was greater due to it being Suarez.

It was a paper I picked up in Dubai airport. Could have been Sunday or Monday at that point. I was a smidge disoriented.

It was a paper I picked up in Dubai airport. Could have been Sunday or Monday at that point. I was a smidge disoriented.

Your jet lag coupled with the screaming baby syndrome must have mistaken the Sunday Times for another paper as the game was on Sunday.

It was the times on Monday then - I took off Sunday from Oz so it must have been Monday when I got to Dubai

Back