• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

Apparently all proceeds of the JFT96 single will be used to be each of the families a cow. That way they'll still have something to milk.

I watched Being Liverpool for the first time the other night. Was actually astounded at how over-dramatic it is, how Americanised it is and how contrived it is. And Clive Owen narrating it? Did he not realise the absolute bollocks that was coming out of his mouth when reading the abject script? For example:
There are hundreds of millions of different people making their way through life every day........ but hardly any of them will choose to walk alone........ this club brings those people together.....we will never....ever.....(dramatic pause)........ walk aloooooooone.....
I nearly spewed in my mouth.
The bits with Brendan Rodgers however, they are comedy gold. He is hilarious. His team-talks are amazing. Even when the team has lost. As long as the team shows a bit of fight, its all good in his eyes. And football doesn't build character, it showcases the best ones (wtf is that all about?)
Liverpool fans will surely look back at this period in their history and cringe, just like a New Romantic looking back at photos of themselves sporting shit haircuts and womens clothes in the 80's.

Even worse than the appalling script was the wankshaft "poet" who smugly recited his own shit lines and then smugly took a sip of his never ending pint of shit lager. Cunt.

I watched Being Liverpool for the first time the other night. Was actually astounded at how over-dramatic it is, how Americanised it is and how contrived it is.

The pre-season friendly games are brilliant. You would think it was the European Cup Final not a glorified kick about. They even went OTT with the training session "World Cup".

Even worse than the appalling script was the wankshaft "poet" who smugly recited his own shit lines and then smugly took a sip of his never ending pint of shit lager. Cunt.

Ahahahahaha forgot about that dickhead! Who was he anyway? Never heard of him or his shit poetry thankfully. He was the guy who said he couldn't convey any emotions in life, but that when Liverpool scored, his emotions spilled out......... hmmmmmmmmmm........... best of luck with negotiating your way through adulthood then pal :facepalm:

Rawk Meltdown will be ace when Liverpool get hammered in Russia

James has obviously joined Rawk - @RAWK_Meltdown What's the problem with a 4/5 hour plane flight? How is it different from a 3 hour plane flight?

@RAWK_Meltdown: Liverpool is still probably the biggest name in that draw

Tottenham and Chelsea for a start!!

Bigger than most is not the biggest....

Inter Milan 18 Championships, 3 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups
Ajax 31 Championships, 4 European Cups, 1 Cup-Winners Cup, 1 UEFA Cup
Benfica 32 Championships, 2 European Cups

Liverpool 18 Championships, 5 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups

to be fair, the bindippers are right up there.

Liverpool Football Club is probably bigger than most names to be fair.

If your "they've 21 letters in their name, which is bigger than the others" joke was intended, at least I got it.
If it wasn't, it appears I'm making up me own funnies...

If your "they've 21 letters in their name, which is bigger than the others" joke was intended, at least I got it.
If it wasn't, it appears I'm making up me own funnies...

At least two of us are clever.

Back