• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

But what have they done for me lately?!

Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club

CHAMPIONES!!

@RAWK_Meltdown
If we scored one of our early chances against Villa id say the result would be similar to Chelsea's one

@RAWK_Meltdown
If we scored one of our early chances against Villa id say the result would be similar to Chelsea's one

More like 16-0 I gather.Where do you find all these delusional messages?

Twitter. A brilliant account called RAWK Meltdown. It's one of my favourites.

Brentdan's not at the QPR game today - he's ill apparently (not just with verbal diarrhea).

How on earth will they manage without the Leader of the Broject?

Brentdan's not at the QPR game today - he's ill apparently (not just with verbal diarrhea).

How on earth will they manage without the Leader of the Broject?

Brad Jones and Driscoll (coach) also sent home.Some sort of virus.

(Daniel Sturridge) Could he be as good as Falcao...playing with Luis anything is possible.

:ursofunny:

@evertonfctalk
Liverpool are set to trigger Demba Ba's £7m release clause with a £45m bid.

@RAWK_Meltdown: to be fair some of the runs our suarez goes on only maradona could do

@Rawk_Meltdown: It's almost as though we have one hand on the cup already. It's defo our year.

Actually this had me wondering the mental capacity of the liverpool fans.

A_nTIsrCYAAErG3.jpg:large

I think I've sussed it. Any employee to Liverpool FC has to be implanted with a bullshit tag before talking to the press.

Honestly, Daniel - what a crock of shit. Like you'd have gone to Shamfield if Arsenal, Man Utd or Spurs would have come calling, or if you were able to get on the pitch at Chelsea!

Back