• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_gerrardterrytorres.gif

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

The top two out of the Merseyside clubs maybe.

We have our fair share of mong fans but the delusion from that lot after beating two newly promoted clubs (neither convincingly)....dear me.

:ursofunny:

@RAWK_Meltdown: I was trying to get a link to the game at 0-2 and was met with a seriously odd and graphic sex scene, then find its 0-3.

Liverpool fan I know has posted this.... "so villa won the lottery today well done you, but the fact remains they're still getting relegated and your mercinary bent will be off again, ha ha small club"

This picture ticks all the boxes for me.

7uuRK.png

Worst scarf ever by the way.

@RAWK_Meltdown
(Emile Heskey) He could hold the ball up better than messi

@RAWK_Meltdown: (Emile Heskey) ...he reminded me of Ronaldo in his Barca pomp the way he burst between two defenders using pace and strength

Hottest joke of the week on Sickipedia:

When Brendan Rodgers said he thought Liverpool could finish second I didn't realise he meant in every game.

This is pretty special, even by their standards:

Regular match goers and Anfield natives will have noticed a change at the old Mitchell's Bakery on Oakfield Road. Homebaked Anfield have taken over the premises and are planning to create a community owned bakery in the heart of the community that supports our Club.

They have a problem. They don't have an oven.

A fund raising drive is under way, using the Kickstarter website to generate the £13,000 needed to buy a new oven for the premises. Over £2500 has been raised in a very short space of time. There are also some interesting options available to more wealthy donors, including the naming of a loaf.

Here at RAWK Towers we're keen to help Homebaked Anfield achieve their ambitions, and we are requesting the support of RAWKites all over the world to help them with their ambitions this Christmas. We think it would be great if we could raise £1000 through the site, and get a "Red & White Kob" loaf on the shelves for the beginning of next season.

You can support our efforts by donating to RAWK in the usual manner, and then either notifying us of your support in this thread, or shy donors can PM me here on the site and let me know the value of their donation*.

One hundred RAWKites donating just £10 can make this happen, and in turn give something back to the community that gave us our Club.

What else can you do? You can spread the word by following/liking the project on Facebook and on Twitter.

When you go to the game, go to the bakery - they are open and are trading and they have had a great response at the last home game - make sure you check them out the next time you're at the game or in the area.

* Just to be clear, if we don't make the £1000, we will be donating whatever we raise to the project.

I think we should open a TWF aquarium with no fishtanks.

We promote the philosophy of fish. That's better than actual fish.

This is pretty special, even by their standards:

I think we should open a TWF aquarium with no fishtanks.

They are a strange bunch,and what is the "RAWK Towers"? Does this supporterclub/website own several highrise buildings in which they ply their work? ;)

We promote the philosophy of fish. That's better than actual fish.

I do actually go fishing every other weekend, I have the appropriate Environment Agency license, would I be able to visit ?

ps. can I bring my pet penguins along as well, they'd be more than interested !

Back