• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

Stuart in Liverpool on text via 81111: "Johnson is the best right back in the Prem by a country mile. Anyone who watches him regularly knows this. Technically he's the best English player too, bar none."

Oh cunt off, you bindipping knobber. He is fucking shite at defending, which is sort of what a right back needs to do.

Haha I was just about to post the same thing! It's like RAWK meltdown has taken over the BBC text

RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown
fucking hate west ham and there shitty put the ball in the box tactic.

:icon_lol:

I hate Liverpool and their shitty put the ball sideways a lot and never score tactic myself

Big round of applause for Jonjo Shelvey today, celebrating like he'd single handedly won the World Cup despite it actually being a James Collins OG.

Rawk Meltdown Classics:

"(Glen Johnson) I think he is a world eleven footballer."

"Glen Johnson is morphing into Lionel Messi these days."

"Glen (Johnson) Beckenbauer?"

Gotta love the Lolerpool fans

It was a great goal by Johnson but did they all miss him giving Jarvis acres of space for West Ham's second? The bloke can't defend and isn't even in England's top five current right backs.

I'm waiting for the "Glen Johnson deserves to be in the England squad" post. I would literally piss myself laughing if that was posted.

Based on Walker's form he probably does deserve to be in the England team at the minute.

So is Johnson...?

'evs. Nutter.

He = Johnson

Walker's poor form means Johnson does deserve to be in the squad.

I don't particularly like Jenkinson but I'd have him over Johnson. Ditto Kelly when he's fit. Then there's Smalling, Jones, Richards, Walker, bloody hell I'd even take Tony Hibbert over him. He's a liability.

What if Zubar was English Deutsch....

anyway another Meltdown.

"What a c*nt (Phil) jones is... he didnt do anything in his 2min cameo and is celebrating like he is the new messi"

:facepalm:

None of those other than Walker are regulars for their team though, at least not this season. Johnson plays, for me.

I don't care if they spend most of their Saturdays sat in their local reading the Racing Post. They're better right backs than Johnson.

Back