• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

I actually used to have soft spot for Liverpool until Benitez went there. Can't stand the man.

His complete lack of grace towards Fergie when Utd beat them to the title just about sums him up. Wanker.

I actually used to have soft spot for Liverpool

shakehead.gif

The Bunk can't swim. I ain't too good at floatin' either.

Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: You know what you need at a crime scene?
Det. Shakima 'Kima' Greggs: Rubber gloves?
Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: Soft eyes.
Det. Shakima 'Kima' Greggs: Like I'm suppose to cry and shit?
Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: If you got soft eyes, you can see the whole thing. If you got hard eyes - you staring at the same tree missing the forest.
Det. Shakima 'Kima' Greggs: Ah, zen shit.
Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: Soft eyes, grasshopper.

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big assed dick."

"You give yourself too much credit."

"Ok then, I ain't all that humble."

You gotta love the Bunk!

Get back on to thread guys.

Anyway the moment I hear a Liverpool fan say "We could get into the Champions League places this year" I think of this gif.

42849940_cool_gif.gif

:icon_lol:

@RAWK_Meltdown
I wept over the Rafa portrait I have next to my bed when I heard the news.

:icon_lol:

@RAWK_Meltdown
I wept over the Rafa portrait I have next to my bed when I heard the news.

After reading some of the Lolerpool fans tweets. I wonder if it got stuck to his face?

@RAWK_Meltdown
Absolute joke that Clattenburg was not found guilty but Suarez was. No proof for either...

Brilliant, utter geniuses these Liverpool fans, I almost had tears rolling down my face it was that funny.

Everyone's favourite narcissist on last night's game: "We had 65% of possession tonight and that's more important to me than scoring goals."

On their official site too so he must have said it. He's losing it more and more.

What a penis!

BrentDan said:
"We know we need to be more clinical but to arrive at this stage of the season and not have had a penalty - I don't know what the players have to do!

There's an open invitation for Suarez to have a little dive or two!

65% possession is now as good as a win ?!?!?! Lolerpool are really clutching at straws now. 7 draws in 14 games Brentdan out before Christmas?

I don't know where he's got those possession stats from either - checked a few places and they all state around 52% possession to Liverpool. So where he's got 65% from I don't know.

Did he write that figure down and stick it in an envelope?

I can't wait for the end of the season. If we don't find out which 3 names were on those envelopes and how he could accurately predict the future it'll be such an anti-climax.

I don't know where he's got those possession stats from either - checked a few places and they all state around 52% possession to Liverpool. So where he's got 65% from I don't know.

Did he write that figure down and stick it in an envelope?

He may as well lie to make his crap team seem better than it actually is. I expect he'll be saying that Downing will top the assist charts next :facepalm:

Back