• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

Brentdan on half-paced fanny Suso:

"I think his best position is that number 10 role and we'll nurture that over the next couple of years.

"He's a young kid that's just come up to work with us over the course of the summer. He's played some games and done very, very well. I've asked him to play in that false winger, that seven-and-a-half role, where he's more on the inside.

Even the faux autistic pretentious twat who writes Zonal Marking wouldn't come up with nonsense like that.

Three helpings of comedy gold:

PiAnV.png

What a bunch of fools. :facepalm:

I never realised jut how arrogant and narcissistic Brentdan was until he joined Liverpool. He talks like he's the second coming.

When he was at Watford and Reading he was forever going on about his "great friend Jose Mourinho". Knob.

This has made my chuckle abit off the Rawk meltdown.

(Man Utd) They'd get spanked if they were playing in Spain, Italy or Germany

I would love to know Man United's recent results against German, Italian and Spanish Champions League opposition then. I suspect "spanked" wouldn't even be close. United would win the Bundesliga, be top three in La Liga, and probably only behind Barcelona, and would almost certainly be top of Serie A.

A more interesting question would be where Liverpool would finish in those leagues under the genius that is Brendan Rodgers.

Please refer to Brentdan correctly Paddy it offends him otherwise

Well Bilbao played them off the park in the Europa League, but a single occurrence is obviously nothing to base an argument on. I couldn't see them toppling Real over a season either.

Juventus are a brilliant team, their midfield pisses over anything United can put together, they just really need a top class striker. They'd find it hard to match Bayern's domestic record this season too.....

Bayern are better than United. Dortmund vs United over two legs would be very interesting too, remember they've just taken four points off Real Madrid and battered City on their own patch.

Even the faux autistic pretentious twat who writes Zonal Marking wouldn't come up with nonsense like that.

Hey, I quite like reading some of the articles on there. Did a good job of showing up Owen Coyle before everyone cottoned on...

He C&Pd that off somewhere else.

Sometimes he has a valid point but it's hidden behind so much tosspot writing I just can't be doing with it. "Trequartista", "verticals", "false nine", fuck off you mess.

Last edited:
He C&Pd that off somewhere else.

Sometimes he has a valid point but it's hidden behind so much tosspot writing I just can't be doing with it. "Trequartista", "verticals", "false nine", fuck off you mess.

False nine is an infuriating term but nowhere near as bad as 'nine and a half'!

I never realised jut how arrogant and narcissistic Brentdan was until he joined Liverpool. He talks like he's the second coming.

Hadn't realised it either. Now he just adds to the comedy value of Liverpool even more.

I wonder if his seven-and-a-half already has his name down in that envelope.

:icon_lol:

@RAWK_Meltdown: (Benitez to Chelsea) Absolutely numb since I heard the news. I can't eat or drink, and most likely won't be able to sleep tonight.

:icon_lol:

Proper beelin'.

It's amazing how much they still love him despite his insistence on binning Xabi Alonso for first Gareth Barry (failed) and then Alberto Aquilani being the start of their hilarious decline.

Back