• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

I can't wait for the end of the season. If we don't find out which 3 names were on those envelopes and how he could accurately predict the future it'll be such an anti-climax.

I'm sure in one of those envelopes will be his P45.

@RAWK_Meltdown: (Brendan Rodgers) He is the most talented english manager

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

This thread is quality!

That's my favourite RAWK Meltdown tweet ever.

and mine. The lolerpool fans are just a class below the normal population.

Congratulations to Luis Suarez for being shortlisted for this years Fallon D'Floor award.

Rawk Meltdown said:
"This league is corrupt to the bloody core. How can a team as poor as United continue to keep on winning"

:icon_lol:

Originally Posted by Rawk Meltdown

"This league is corrupt to the bloody core. How can a team as poor as United continue to keep on winning"

Oh good grief! :facepalm:

Not from RAWK Meltdown, but this was on the BBC Sportsday thing just now from a Liverpool fan (if it's real):

Murph, Liverpool, via text: "Am I the only Liverpool fan who is gutted we are through? We are 11th in league with a paper-thin squad and this is the last we need. Swap all of it for 3 points at West Ham on Sunday. We will be lucky to get 1. Anyone guess who might score against us? I have 50 quid on it."

Please, please, please be genuine. I like to think there is someone that stupid out there.

:icon_lol:

There are at least four levels of unreal there.

It's a work of art, isn't it?

And you can bet that 50 quid was stolen.

Rawk Meltdown said:
I never stop believing we can win the title until it's March. I still think we can finish minimum 4th.

Comedy Gold these scousers.

umy8aba4.jpg

Back