• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

Oh I forgot that form and fitness don't matter.

I don't particularly like Jenkinson but I'd have him over Johnson. Ditto Kelly when he's fit. Then there's Smalling, Jones, Richards, Walker, bloody hell I'd even take Tony Hibbert over him. He's a liability.

He's not very good on the ball but Hibbert is an excellent defender.

I will celebrate if he was to ever score mind! (except against us, which wouldn't surprise me in the slightest)

Torres scores 4 in a week.
Wolves win at home.
Hibbert scoring?

The 3 signs of the Apocalypse

@RAWK_Meltdown: (Rio Ferdinand) He purposely cut himself when no one was looking, so blame can be thrown at the City fans and so City can be fined for it.

:facepalm:

That's not for real, surely.

Michael Owen on MOTD2 last night tipped Liverpool to get the 4th CL spot, even the professionals who are Liverpool fans have moments of delusion.

I think all these injuries are starting to go to his head

That's not for real, surely.

I honestly don't know!! Some of them are so unbelievable it's hard to know which are genuine and which are displaying that lovely scouse sense of humour.....

I remember when they did that in Dream Team

qpgrgj.jpg

:icon_lol:

That's amazing.

is that tongue in cheek English humour or are they really harassing that poor Everton boy?

is that tongue in cheek English humour or are they really harassing that poor Everton boy?

Fantastic pic,he looks terrified of the player he's looking at....is it Suarez? ;)

Michael Owen on MOTD2 last night tipped Liverpool to get the 4th CL spot, even the professionals who are Liverpool fans have moments of delusion.

I don't think they'll get 4th or 5th but the clubs I think will are doing their best to invite anyone to the party.

@RAWK_Meltdown: (G. Johnson) Who'd have thought a young lad who nicked a toilet seat from Millwall B&Q would turn out to be Liverpool's own Dani Alves?

:icon_lol:

Fantastic pic,he looks terrified of the player he's looking at....is it Suarez? ;)

To be fair he is probably expecting Suarez to fall on him any second. He is leaning a bit and we know he has balance issues.

Look at the title of the thread

A9_XuAwCcAAIsjA.jpg:large

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

This on the rawk meldown twitter :facepalm: and for once I am speechless.

A7CHlQVCMAAa6bK.jpg:large

Jan molby: Glenn Johnson is the best full back in the league. Fucking behave you fat danoscouser.

Back