• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

Dippers creaming themselves over Twitter/Mirror/bollocks rumours that Huntelaar will sign for them in January. Right, why would this happen?

1) Schalke have no need to sell and it wouldn't be worth their while selling him for say, £6m in January when he could very well be the deciding factor in them making next year's CL

2) Why would he join Liverpool in January when he could have his pick of teams, on a free, in the summer? Liverpool won't be in the Champions League next season and he'll be 30 by then. Yeah, he's really going to waste the last years of his prime at a mid-table PL club

3) Liverpool cannot afford his wages

4) How on earth would Huntelaar fit into Rodgers' tippy tappy bollocks style? He's a rich man's Carroll.

Dicks.

I found it quite amusing to see the sprinklers turned on a few of them. Great goal from a very direct source. More top tapping than tippy tapping I felt .. mmmm

I fucking love RAWK Meltdown:

@RAWK_Meltdown: I've always said Aguero is a poor man's Suarez.

:icon_lol:

Now Now, Brendan Brent says Suarez is basically Messi, you know.....

Yeah if Messi was a cheating diving prick with half the talent.

Suarez is Liverpool's Messi now, ok that is an interesting theory.

Just to let you know Zubar is our Dani Alves

Well to an extent Suarez is Liverpool's Messi, he's a key part of their team who they'd find pretty much impossible to replace if he were suspended or injured or whatever, that's not to say he's as good as Messi but he's their equivalent.

If Barcelona lost Messi for the rest of the season they'd still be strong favourites to win La Liga and the Champions League.

If Liverpool lost Suarez for the rest of the season they'd get relegated.

On the subject of Liverpool, can anyone explain why Assaidi never plays in the Premier League?

He's actually looked pretty decent in the Europa league and I refuse to accept that Stewart Downing is a better alternative.

Erm, because Brentdan is a plank?

I have no idea. He can beat a player and cross, though the latter is fairly pointless as there's never anyone in the box.

That's not official....... Is it?

Three helpings of comedy gold:

PiAnV.png

Back