• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (A) 29/12 Build-Up & Match Thread

A 2 hour gap on a double post. How slow is the internet in Espana?

Going for the draw. Liverpool really aren't another level at all, yes they're a very good side but in a lot of games this season it's been down to them playing the full 90 like we do. They could have easily drawn or lost a lot more games than they have but teams haven't stayed switched on to the very end. We do (barring Spurs of course).

George Saville has wasted his talent, which i am reliably informed he has plenty of. Application however, he is lacking. Still, if youre earning bumper Boro pay days maybe it softens the blow.

Going for the draw. Liverpool really aren't another level at all, yes they're a very good side but in a lot of games this season it's been down to them playing the full 90 like we do. They could have easily drawn or lost a lot more games than they have but teams haven't stayed switched on to the very end. We do (barring Spurs of course).

They’ve dropped two points all season, mate.

They’re on another level.

Same line-up as against City for me with the exception of Bennett for Dendoncker.
I think our front three will cause some problems for them.
They are not unbeatable.

Why Bennett for Donk?

Nine years ago today we won 1-0 at Anfield.

Am I doing it right Cyber? ;)

Not even close,you have to state something like "9 years ago with the moon in its second waning phase and at 26 degrees in the south western sky,we went to anfield and won,today the moon will be at 26 degrees in the SW at 5.28pm so that's when we'll score with someone who's born on the cusp of Leo and capricorn(a leprechaun?) like Stephen ward did who's the same birth sign"

They’ve dropped two points all season, mate.

They’re on another level.

If you want to go by points tally alone then yes they are, if you want to actually look at the performances where they’ve had to scrape something out of the bag as they’ve been losing/drawing to far inferior sides as they actually haven’t played that well then no they’re not. They’re not annihilating teams every single week.

They're winning every week though, which is all that matters. Any team is beatable on any given day but that day rarely comes for Liverpool. Let's hope it's today.

In the late 70s and early 80s we beat some of the greatest Liverpool teams who were picking up titles and European Cups for fun, including the night eamon andrews mugged Emlyn after he scored the last goal in a 4-1 win at our place. With this team, anything is possible

Looking forward to this game. Not expecting anything from it and I'd rest players ahead of Watford. So looking forward to seeing how Neto and Cutrone play, and maybe even Kilman at the back

I keep reading that Cutrone is off on January?
Rumour is Fiorentina on loan.

Around this time last year we were told Donck was leaving so you know it could be made up shit.

Ever been somewhere and all of a sudden you notice that a 6' 8" monster is staring daggers at you?

That pit in he stomach is what I'm feeling right now.

I'll take not getting whooped, in the first instance.

Back