• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (A) 29/12 Build-Up & Match Thread

tony isnt the whole idea "clear and obvious"? 2mm is not clear an obvious
Riley wants zero subjectivity though. Which is why a tread on the foot is handball, a pixel offside is offside (even if the technology can't stand it up). Clear and obvious is a myth, it's not anything the PL has said, it was just the phrase used by those who supported the introduction of VAR.

Jota leaving VVD on his backside too.. so fucking proud of this team.

Just embarrassing. Genuinely world like to hear from the VAR people.

Liverpool celebrating at full time as if they'd just beaten Barcelona... Argh, so close

TAA is a marvellous player but he was average at best tonight. Vinny destroyed him every time going forward.

Gomez was their best player for me. From an England perspective its good to see him back.

Agree with this. Think several of our players were worthy MOTM contenders too

A good performance that deserved a little more. Snapping at chances late on when we would normally be more patient. Nothing to add on the VAR front.

We deserved a point there. But 3 points and no negative to the goal difference from the top two in 45 hours really isn't that bad is it?

VAR can just be gone though. It's awful.

Think if you'd asked anyone (sane) they would've taken that, for sure.

No reason to be negative or ashamed about that performance at all (maybe some extra shooting practice for a few of them). Get everyone healthy and go right at Liverpool in a couple weeks, based on that there's no reason to think we can't turn them over.

City/Liverpool/VAR combined XI 7-1 Leicester
City/Liverpool/VAR combined XI 3-3 Wolves

Best team lost
TAA motm.... What a joke... Got skilled 4 times in the 2nd half, looked like a fucking clown, Carragher must be fucking blind.

MOTM was decided before kick off, based on his performance in the Leicester game.

We matched the world champions...if it were not decided by some suspect officiating.
Proud of the team.

I'd calm down before typing again mate. nothing special ???

No, they are surviving on dodgy decision after dodgy decision. They have some great players, their front three in particular, however their midfield is average at best, and a lot of their team play is poor.

They just struggled to beat our makeshift side, purely on the back of awful decisions at Stockley Park. They are at least 10 points better off than they should be, purely by favourable VAR decisions. And no, I am not going to go back and list them all for you. You have the right to make up your own mind about this, I know where my opinion is.

Souness is an utter twat and Murray needs to grow some balls and point out VVD handball.

We are so close (if not potentially already) to being a top four team. We are so, so good and that was with less than 48 hours rest and multiple changes. Get Hwang in, a centre back/midfield and maybe competition at right wing back and we have such a wonderful squad

Souness is an utter twat and Murray needs to grow some balls and point out VVD handball.

Murray is trying to keep his job around a sky 6 present team. Souness is an ex liverpool player so anything impartial would be a miracle

I thought max Kilman was excellent today, and Rúben Vinagre deserves more games, he was great too.

A lot of very positive comments on Liverpool forums about us as a side.

Back