• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (A) 29/12 Build-Up & Match Thread

tony isnt the whole idea "clear and obvious"? 2mm is not clear an obvious

Jota shot saved, but the pass was on to Neto who was open - real chance there.

Bring Raul on please for the last sub

Sick to death of seeing this. To use an analogy I've used before, if you put me in an F1 car I'd smash it into the wall by the second corner. It's not the cars fault, but its still a car crash and if you let me have another go I'll do it again. No point having the apparatus if you don't have the wherewithal to operate it, you can't separate the two
Don't get me wrong, I wasnt defending it completely. I'm pissed at both those decisions too. I'd rather see it used as a review system (like 2 appeals for each team, ala Tennis or Cricket), or by the sounds of it, like it is elsewhere in Europe. I thought the World Cup was better how it was applied there, why has it been applied so differently here?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Here comes Raul.

End of the day, whatever the result today we have played really bloody well.

Cant wait for every Henry, Shearer etc goal to be varanalysed to see how many goals they wouldnt have scored.

Vinagre making Livarpool look like mugs....twice ��

Again, Liverpool are NOT another level, they’re fucking bang average with ridiculous amounts of luck. We should have won this but no, that wouldn’t suit the corrupt cunts in the PL and PGMOL. Disgraceful.

If I was Wolves, Norwich and others I’d be making a formal complaint over this rubbish

Ignoring the controversial aspects the performance has been pleasing. Thought we have been pretty positive going forwards, contained them well, Traore looks very lively again.

Don't know why I am bothering with this - you just know the corrupt officials will ensure we get nothing.

Someone needs to point out to the Five Live commentator that Van Dijk handlede in the build up, so it was not a correct decision. Twat.

Im sure VAR would have gave a foul against vinagre for that

Brilliant effort and only robbed of a point by VAR.

Ignoring the controversial aspects the performance has been pleasing. Thought we have been pretty positive going forwards, contained them well, Traore looks very lively again.

Just given the world champions a headache and we’re unlucky to lose

WOW, Liverpool being given the title by PGMOL and Mike Riley.

This Liverpool side is nothing special, just propped up by corrupt officiating.

Again, great character, battled to the end.
Fuck off VAR.

Back