• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (A) 29/12 Build-Up & Match Thread

I’m genuinely baffled. Have they given his arm offside? Because that’s not the interpretation of the law anymore?

Apparently, it was a slight part of his boot but then they draw lines from the defenders knee, so if we score with that boot they can defend with the knee??.. Its all bullshit.
Handball by vvd in the long ball build up too.

Gets worse - handball in build up to Liverpool goal. Didn't look at the time.

Cunts.

The default when a goal goes in now is to find a reason not to give it. That can't be right

That’a not offside VAR should overturn the decision but they wont the match fixing cunts

562d26992ab5cacedd21a45c4022a860.jpg

Hmmmm

Maybe take the line off the shoulder of the Liverpool player?

Can I just reiterate that VAR does absolutely nothing for me as a TV viewer! I'd like to see poll of people who don't go to games and think it improves their viewing experience. Fuck off VAR.

Yes, but you are a wolves supporting tv viewer. Wry much in the minority.

So Van Dijk hand balled it before playing through to Lallana. Just fuck off

It's ridiculously close and therefore they can't in my opinion conclusively say with the technology it's offside. All this dotted line nonsense and the rest should be Abandoned, if it's not obvious then the ruling on the field should stand.

Yes, but you are a wolves supporting tv viewer. Wry much in the minority.

Point taken but it doesn't matter who I'm watching. I don't like the way it has been implemented. It 'might' be improvable.

The clubs have got to take a stand against this shit, the decision against Pukki could relegate them at the end of the season

Why is the yellow line thick and the red line really thin?

I thought there was a 30cm each way chance it wasn't accurate so how can they call millimetres?

Which other countries have VAR? Do they have these ridiculous offside calls or is it just us?

Back to the game and it's a positive start to the second half, on the front foot.

VAR is a good thing. It's the incompetent application of it at the moment

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Sick to death of seeing this. To use an analogy I've used before, if you put me in an F1 car I'd smash it into the wall by the second corner. It's not the cars fault, but its still a car crash and if you let me have another go I'll do it again. No point having the apparatus if you don't have the wherewithal to operate it, you can't separate the two

Back