• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (A) 29/12 Build-Up & Match Thread

This VAR shit is going to cost us a manager and players. They're just going to fuck off to a country where it's applied sensibly

I’m genuinely baffled. Have they given his arm offside? Because that’s not the interpretation of the law anymore?

Again Mel eves on WM raging,said Liverpool are a good enough to beat us without help from dodgy decisions by bent referees! Cut to Paul franks in the studio,who says Mike Riley should be sacked and VAR binned,no doubt someone at the back will be having words with the pair of them

It’s simple corruption. I’d love you to hear from the VAR supporting cunts.

The Premier League need to take VAR away from the referees association or PGMOL.

Get an independent team in from another sport like Rugby or America with experience of using it. Anything to take it away from the incompetents running it now.

Look at in real time and nobody would call that as being offside. Has the ball left the foot on that picture. It's fucking bollocks.

this is like watching WWE, winner pre-decided before the match starts, not fun for me anymore

All you people who were so happy after the citeh game, you might even be happy after todays game. But this is not football. IT IS NOT FUCKING FOOTBALL.

There’s one of the inflexible, black-and-white rules I was talking about.

The whole reason why offside is a thing is forgotten in favour of pixel hunts. It’s utterly fucking ridiculous- what conceivable advantage is gained by Jonny being a pixel ahead?

Souness has made a sensible suggestion that if most of the attackers body is onside (which it clearly was as it was only an arm- which you can't use and possibly half a boot) then the goal should stand

Would agree with that - the VAR lines aren't the problem it's what they decide is over it is.

VAR is a good thing. It's the incompetent application of it at the moment

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Just fucking fire Mike Riley now. Bin off the PGMOL. And bin VAR for fucking ever.

Feel empty inside. We just keep getting stitched up.

And then football authorities wonder why fans throw things on the pitch. All the pleasure is being stripped out of the game

Toe of his left boot unfortunately.

On the still I've seen they draw the line down from the defenders shoulder to show Jonnys boot is just ahead but you can clearly see the defenders knee is playing him on side! Sky sports Liverpool will lose that still though

Lap it up you VAR cunts. Last it up. Oh great, looked fine on my tv. Fuck your tv up your fucking arse. Cunt.

Can I just reiterate that VAR does absolutely nothing for me as a TV viewer! I'd like to see poll of people who don't go to games and think it improves their viewing experience. Fuck off VAR.

562d26992ab5cacedd21a45c4022a860.jpg

Back