• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2024/25

Fuck me, as Arteta took the 5th ammendment?

We’re fucked for centre backs with Mosquera missing the rest of the season, watching Killman tonight we definitely did the right thing there.
Ooh, there goes another one.

We’re fucked for centre backs with Mosquera missing the rest of the season, watching Killman tonight we definitely did the right thing there.
Ooh, there goes another one.
Goals 4 and 5 are an uncanny preview of Saturday evening.

Last season’s Premier League media luvvie loses again, O’Neil lite.

Some truly dismal officiating in the Derby Norwich game. Norwich score from a cut back where the ball was easily a yard out of play.

Look at Newcastle lumping the ball into the box from a free kick around the half way line... second time they've done this. Just wish we'd do the same rather than those stupid little passes we make that usually end up with us going backwards and under pressure.

Three games in a row that Brentford have scored inside 40 seconds

Leicester at Arsenal, no less (still plenty of time for them to lose of course)

It's just such a ridiculous mentality. Even if you subscribe to the theory that we'll easily get points out of the likes of Palace, Fulham, Bournemouth, West Ham etc (I'm not sure I do) then we'll only be catching other teams up at best. We'll still be in the absolute shit by Christmas.

What do you know. Other teams haven't signed up to the "don't bother getting any points before the clocks go back" treaty.
Well Palace are knocking at Everton's door and we know their recent record for throwing games away. Arsenal are battering Leicester but Hermansen is keeping the Foxes level... for now.

They may or may not get anything today, the point is we cannot write off an ENTIRE QUARTER OF A SEASON because "these games are hard". Loads of games are hard. It's the Premier League.

They may or may not get anything today, the point is we cannot write off an ENTIRE QUARTER OF A SEASON because "these games are hard". Loads of games are hard. It's the Premier League.
Take it easy. We’ll win all the games we start as favourite.

Uhmm…

Back