• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2024/25

I only saw the second half, Ipswich looked like that classic early season promoted side that haven’t been in the PL for a while. Character and energy playing in front of a passionate crowd. I didn't see much quality. They may stay up, but they'll be down there all season.
Perhaps but they looked like they had a plan, we do not.

We essentially rely on a bit of individual magic or an opposition error. I couldn't tell you how we focus our attacking play beyond "give it to Matheus (and Pedro isn't here any more so scratch that one)".

Perhaps but they looked like they had a plan, we do not.

We essentially rely on a bit of individual magic or an opposition error. I couldn't tell you how we focus our attacking play beyond "give it to Matheus (and Pedro isn't here any more so scratch that one)".
Oh, I wasn't comparing them to Wolves, just generally. I don't think I have anything new to say about us

Unbelievable run from VDV and a fantastic cross. Goal of the season so far.

Brilliant from Van de Ven but totally pathetic from United.

United a complete shambles but Spurs throwing chance after chance away here.

Pretty sure nobody in the world thought Werner was going to score there. As bad as Andy Keogh in those situations.

Never a red card in a million years, but that makes it even better.

@Lycan reckoned Fabio Silva is the worst one on one finisher he's seen yesterday, and I countered with Joe Mason.

Timo Werner may be worse than both.
Werner I think is very similar to Hwang except maybe the finishing part!

I can’t believe how bad United are and that they are allowing them to keep being.

C'mon utd fans, how ironic would a chant of "premier league, corrupt as fuck" be?

My word that is some Doherty shit from Dalot on the goal.

Insane that he's played so many games for Man Utd, he is awful.

That is a clever finish by Kulusevski.

United could learn a lot from Arsenal’s approach of playing with 10 men. As for worst one on one finishers, Andy Keogh by a mile.

If the red filth get one back here could easily see Spurs capitulating and them getting at least a point.

Back