• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2024/25

Old Trafford empties quicker than the North Bank tbf.

This could easily have been 5 or 6. Just awful from United.

Mood hoover would’ve been long gone if weren’t for a cov player being 1cm offside. Awful head coach and way out his depth at Man Utd

Pity a few of the chances fell to Timo Werner

That Bruno red is pretty funny. Not sure the point in VAR this year if that’s not getting overturned.

Watching motd, only just found out Brennan Johnson is son of David.

Lovely finish from Evanilson to put Bournemouth 1 up against Southampton. Which I guess is good news for us.

Tyler Dibling has a bit of the Jack Grealish about him. Could be because his socks are rolled down. Could be because he hits the deck under the slightest touch.

Yeah excellent goal. Had only seen a couple of games of his before they signed him, but my mate rated him and he is a Sporting fan, so it's not easy for him to credit Porto.

How many teams are we genuinely competing against?
Utd 13th, West Ham 14th aren't going down. So early days, but it looks like Wolves and 5 others

How many teams are we genuinely competing against?
Utd 13th, West Ham 14th aren't going down. So early days, but it looks like Wolves and 5 others
Wolves, Palace, Leicester, Southampton, Ipswich and Everton. So basically the current bottom 6?

It'll change around a bit I'd imagine, Brentford drop in maybe. Palace pull themselves out.

With our without GON I think we finish above the promoted sides.

Back