• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2024/25

G-Nev trying to speak on the goal but had to wait 20 mins for Drury to go through his word soup bollocks

Rodri looks absolutely fucked here.

Thankfully walking off on his own steam, but wouldn't be surprised if his knee is done which'll likely be the end of his season if the case.

Wow...Gabriel's movement then was astonishing partic. as Walker was prodding him several times... that's the way to respond and a great delivery.

Arteta will be in full twat mode after this game

Playing over 51 and Arsenal managed to pick up a yellow and a red

Second yellow for that? At full speed it's definitely a foul. But giving him another yellow?

Watched till halftime in the sports bar, full of Arsenal plastics, that’s enough for me, I think I dislike Arsenal and their twat of a Manager more than I dislike the shit.

Second yellow for that? At full speed it's definitely a foul. But giving him another yellow?
Would say his main intention was to barge Silva out of the way rather than win the ball, so yep yellow card.

Then he kicked the ball away, another yellow there

Well this is fun watching Arsenal put two lines of 5 and 4 behind the ball. Raya's positioning is also interesting and makes him susceptible to the long shot.

Edit: Now looks like a line of 6 with 3 in front of that!

Back