• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2024/25

Confirmed that was the reason.

Fall out from that will be others before didn't get a card for doing it
It’s difficult to argue with that. Only 2 players have been pulled up for it and both are arsenal. It’s done loads every game.

Confirmed that was the reason.

Fall out from that will be others before didn't get a card for doing it
Seems like VAR has one version and the ref another. VAR saying it was for excessive force and the ref a second yellow for kicking the ball away. They only had half time to get their story straight!

It’s difficult to argue with that. Only 2 players have been pulled up for it and both are arsenal. It’s done loads every game.
Guessing they decided not to target us this year as we will destroy ourselves without assistance, so gone for the top bantz of targeting Arteta.

In any case it's had the effect of turning this game into a recreation of the Inter Milan v Barcelona Champions League semi final.

It must have been if they reported to media that it was for excessive force because they would have looked at it as possibly a straight red offence. Then they decided it wasn't. Confused, we will be. Bottom line, he kicked it away after the whistle so justice was delivered one way or the other!

In any case it's had the effect of turning this game into a recreation of the Inter Milan v Barcelona Champions League semi final.
Yup. And if Arsenal do get away with this, a lot of other teams will learn from what they are doing and repeat the exercise. I don't understand why City don't shoot more often. It is going to be very difficult to find space and walk this ball in.

Pep masterclass coming up.... defender Stones coming on... perhaps to play upfront? ;)

The refs are shit obv but fair play in this instance; honestly I thought they’d have chickened out of the ball kicking thing by now.

Martinelli got cramp my arse... too busy mouthing off... you don't do that if you have cramp.

Can someone tell Arteta there's a technical area marked out for a reason?

Dias has absolutely no confidence in taking a shot anymore. Gets in some good positions but doesn't take the responsibility after his earlier poor efforts.

Back