• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2024/25

There needs to be more rhubarb crumble(s) on sale at football grounds.

Come on the Pitmen. 3-1 up away at Gateshead who are 4th in the Conference. They've spent a lot of money for a team at that level and they are already 3 or 4 games behind everyone else in the league, but that would be one hell of an achievement if they hang on.

Come on the Pitmen. 3-1 up away at Gateshead who are 4th in the Conference. They've spent a lot of money for a team at that level and they are already 3 or 4 games behind everyone else in the league, but that would be one hell of an achievement if they hang on.
Scraped past Shifnal in the last round

Big surprise 0-0 at Hampden Martinez has replaced 2 of his front but guess who’s still on the field?

Scraped past Shifnal in the last round
They've needed a couple of replays against sides lower down. They've spent a lot on Conference/ North and South style players who if you speak to fans are concerned about whether they can put it in against the Wythenshawes and Wittons of this world. Tonight they are clearly playing to their potential. I've not been yet this season and won't be able to make the 1st round if they make it, but I'll definitely catch a few games before it's over.

Since Fosun have priced me out from taking my son to watch Wolves matches, I've been thinking about finding a lower league team to take him to. I might have to see if I can get to a couple of Hednesford matches with him this season.
That's how I first got my lad into football when he was about 4 or 5, not the pricing element back then, but the casual walk around, find your own space, grab refreshments when you want. They've got a decent set up down there and after years of decline are tarting the ground up again too.

I try to get to 10-15 non league games a year, really enjoy watching the football at that level.

Going to watch Dulwich Hamlet on Saturday at home to Billericay, one I've been wanting to get to since an enjoyable FM save with them a few years ago.

We go to AFC Wulfrunians all the time. £7 entry, kids free plus you can have a pint in your seat. They've even got their own beer made by Green Duck this year. Shame the team are having a stinker this season 😂

I've been to a few St Albans City games, which has been great, but they've got a certain G Hoddle playing for them at the moment, so fuck that...

I try to get to 10-15 non league games a year, really enjoy watching the football at that level.

Going to watch Dulwich Hamlet on Saturday at home to Billericay, one I've been wanting to get to since an enjoyable FM save with them a few years ago.
I’ve been to Dulwich Hamlet a few times, always a good place to watch a game!

Gerry and I are considering going to Dulwich on Saturday too. We go to a non league game when we're down for the NFL

We go to AFC Wulfrunians all the time. £7 entry, kids free plus you can have a pint in your seat. They've even got their own beer made by Green Duck this year. Shame the team are having a stinker this season 😂
I was considering going to Bilston Town which is also £7 with kids free. I think they are the division below AFC Wulfrunians but they seem to be winning most of their games.

I was considering going to Bilston Town which is also £7 with kids free. I think they are the division below AFC Wulfrunians but they seem to be winning most of their games.
Every chance they swap leagues next year then

Back