• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2024/25

It's been my world three quarters of my life so it can fuck itself. Never want to pay for a Championship game ever again.

I'll still go in the Championship but I won't have a season ticket if the prices are anything like what they are this season. I'd probably just organise with friends and go to the odd game they're going to.

Don’t really see the point in have a season ticket in the chump. Might do it though if the prices are sensible.

Don’t really see the point in have a season ticket in the chump. Might do it though if the prices are sensible.
jeff-shi--wolves-chief-exec-his-440nw-10426473a.jpg

I think I'd struggle to motivate myself to go to the midweek games first season back in the Championship as well which would probably make buying a season ticket pointless. How many home midweeks do you usually get in the Championship? 5-6? Then games which are moved to Fri/Mon for TV as well...

Prices would have to be really low for me to bother

We'd be on TV all the time with the new deal with Sky. Like constantly.

Check how many Saturday 3pm games Leeds have. Albion are always on as well.

We'd be on TV all the time with the new deal with Sky. Like constantly.

Check how many Saturday 3pm games Leeds have. Albion are always on as well.
I hate watching us on tv. If it were just one ticket I wouldn’t bother, but I’ll be wanting 4 together. All moot as that cunt won’t reduce prices.

I hate watching us on tv. If it were just one ticket I wouldn’t bother, but I’ll be wanting 4 together. All moot as that cunt won’t reduce prices.
Just saying we'd have the vast, vast, vast majority of games moved.

Elsewhere Kilman with some more amazing defending. Spoofer.

Kudus deserved two yellows and a red there. Possibly a second red! Madness yet Ally McCoist thinks he should stay on.

Poor widdle Julen

I bet West Ham are paying him more than we were for the pleasure, too.

Poor widdle Julen

I bet West Ham are paying him more than we were for the pleasure, too.
Still don’t blame him for what he did and am hugely grateful to him that we’re not already in the lower leagues. I save my petty hate for the many more deserving.

Be easier to chuckle if we were going at a point a game.

Back