• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-0 massively flattering Newcastle here, they look awful and Arsenal are scintillating. I hope Newcastle are this bad next Saturday
Spoiler alert...they won't be BUT all of a sudden a top 8 spot is opening for us.

That €45m release clause got slapped on him after six (six!) senior appearances for Estoril.

Sure, he joined an academy later than many, but his rise from that level happened very, very quickly.
Maybe Golden Young Adult would be a better label? Regardless, doesn't scream of someone who's coasted through his career until now, at this point he's spent more time struggling than excelling!

I'd wonder if St. Pep got 'a little something' for himself when City signed Nunes. 🤔

Great finish by Saka. But really poor by Livramento, has to keep Saka off his left foot

The mood hoover is being a disingenuous prick again claiming they deserved to beat Fulham in his post match presser, no you didn’t your were dreadful.

Watching MOTD, they'd have absolutely robbed a point. Fulham should have had 4 or 5.

His position is too weak with Radcliffe coming in to tell the truth

Good assist that.
Yep, right pace and moment, so he’ll fuck the next 100. 😆

I can’t help but love the bloke, glad he isn’t here anymore but wish him nothing other than the best. Still think he should have gone to a different league, but c’est la vie.

Good news for us that Liverpool look like winning.

But the wankathon over Klopp is going to be unbearable, particularly as he's brought loads of kids on.

Should all be about Chelsea who've bottled it big style. They've turned up for extra time like we did second half today.

Get rid of this shit tournament please. If you're under 35 it likely means little to you, reserve teams all the way through and three straight 0-0 finals.

I don't care if we won it before I was born, it's wank.

"Football isn't all about money" says Carra.

This is Liverpool beating Chelsea, not Luton FFS.

You'll never win anything with kids... that was a pretty young Liverpool team.

Liverpool’s kids outplaying Chelsea’s billions was another line spouted by Neville. Of course Liverpool’s lineup was put together on a shoestring.
And the majority of those kids were nicked from other teams academies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back