• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midfield isn't disciplined enough either...
Total non-entities, too. Some okay-ish footballers but no impact at all beyond the odd yellow/red.

Telling that they badly miss Mangala who isn't exactly fantastic, himself.

Total non-entities, too. Some okay-ish footballers but no impact at all beyond the odd yellow/red.
Yates is a proper throwback, just a clogger who offers nothing at all in possession. No idea what he's doing in a Premier League squad let alone team.

Yates is a proper throwback, just a clogger who offers nothing at all in possession. No idea what he's doing in a Premier League squad let alone team.
I bet you could make an hours-long supercut of attackers just going around him, too.

Heyo, MGW says I need to pay attention again!

Poor Clayheads. Even when they were good they were bad.

Jammy 4th for Villa... literally bounced into Bailey's path off the keeper... should be game over now.

So Forest under Nuno have now conceded fully half the number of goals we conceded in the entire 19/20 season.

Route 1 for Everton. Pickford free kick, knock down and hammer home... typical Dyche ball. Yet some teams fuck about with 2 yard passes to each other....

How old is Mainoo? Been impressed with him.

Turns 19 soon

He's very talented but United are still laughably easy to play through, he hasn't changed that. Probably just Walter Shite's rubbish tactics though.

Turns 19 soon

He's very talented but United are still laughably easy to play through, he hasn't changed that. Probably just Walter Shite's rubbish tactics though.
Playing for him has to miserable; I get that beating Fulham at home is sort of the expectation for them, but from looking at him after Maguire's equalizer, you'd have thought it was Fulham who had scored!

Sour git, him.

Just noticed Burnley have a player called Benson, surely they should buy Ryan Hedges just for a laugh

What is that annoying song Everton fans sing sounds like it should be a school choir doing it on blue Peter back in the late 80’s, all you could hear on talkSPORT after they scored

This?

I quite like the recorded version :D but it doesn't work as a crowd chant.

Doesn't create, never scores, doesn't work hard. We're well shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back