• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-1. Hammer blow for Leicester that. Ipswich win their game in hand and them and Leeds only 6 points behind .
Getting Championship flashbacks me. Hate to be down there again.

Leicester will have to much still just a bit of blip

Game finished 8 minutes ago and place pretty much full. NB would have been half empty 20 minutes ago

Leicester will have to much still just a bit of blip

Agreed. It would be incredible unlikely for them to chuck it from here.

Going into yesterday they were a point behind the Reading 106 team after the same number of games.

This is their Fulham and Villa that we had at pretty much the same time.

Vestegaard is banned for two games now, so it'll be interesting to see if Maresca trusts Coady to go straight in.

Apparently Coady is a bit annoyed at his lack of game time and using younger players over him when needed.

Leicester have the best defence in the division though so not sure he can have too many complaints.

Actually think the keeper has to do better having seen the replay.

1-1 now. Two sides who could both make the top six but look well short of what I would consider to be a good team at this level (though I do think Rosenior and Corberan have done pretty well from the starting points they had).

Wouldn't be surprised if someone gives Corberan a chance in the Premier league at some point.

Nuno not going to be happy conceding like that at Villa in 4 mins.

2-0 now.

It's strange, I think we all thought that Nuno would at least get them organised and compact. But that's 18 goals conceded now and this is only his 9th game in charge.

Stoke are absolutely rotten. They could easily go down.

Should have left Cundle where he was. I don't care about Hoever, he can rot.

2-0 now.

It's strange, I think we all thought that Nuno would at least get them organised and compact. But that's 18 goals conceded now and this is only his 9th game in charge.
Needs a pre-season to drill them and get his ideas across. So hard to do it without proper practice in pre-season type games. Add in the shit show of having so many players and he's still trying to work out who he wants and who he doesn't.

Needs a pre-season to drill them and get his ideas across. So hard to do it without proper practice in pre-season type games. Add in the shit show of having so many players and he's still trying to work out who he wants and who he doesn't.
He's going to be after a favour off us in mid-April at this rate.

I think a deduction would absolutely sink them, it's going to be touch and go as it is.

2-0 now.

To give him the benefit of the doubt, that defense they have doesn't look easy to get a tune out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back