• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eintracht Franfurt being beaten in Europe by a team I have literally never seen the name of before, St Gilloise. I do tend to be pretty Wolves-centric in my following of football, but I thought I'd at least heard of most teams in Europe. 🤔😂😂
Nope me either.

I'd never heard of Pyunik before we played them though either.

Eintracht Franfurt being beaten in Europe by a team I have literally never seen the name of before, St Gilloise. I do tend to be pretty Wolves-centric in my following of football, but I thought I'd at least heard of most teams in Europe. 🤔😂😂
Is that the team the guy from Brighton (Bloom?) is involved with?

I've seen them down on European fixtures before (St Gilloise) but never seen them play.

Royal Union Saint Gilloise. Or Union SG. Belgian. Still never seen their name before.

They’ve got Alexis Mac Allister’s brother playing for them. Small world.

Good night for England's 5th place CL hopes
France who would have gone above with the right results went 1/4, Germany 1/2. Italy though 2/2

Pretty sure that was off a Leeds player? No idea why the officials didn’t discuss it

And now Hinchcliffe doesn’t understand what he’s talking about. You just said he was onside. So what Rutter does is irrelevant

Leeds want half a dozen touches every time in the penalty area, never good to get that amount of time.

2-1 Leeds. Unbelievably jammy. But Leicester have only themselves to blame. The game should have been out of sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back