• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Us beating Newcastle for a start (not sure where 14 years has gone)

Us beating Leeds too.

All of my FA Cup memories are post-1980 (as that's the year I was born). I used to love the FA Cup as a kid and remember plenty of classic matches.

Lovely move from Preston to take the lead against Arsenal!

Bit fortunate to get the goal in the end as the final ball wasn't what it needed to be but everything up to that point was lovely.

Mustafi looking shit so far tonight, diving into far too many tackles too early and getting left looking a mug.

Arsenal getting wrecked at the moment.

The lad Robinson up top for Preston looks lively so far, making some good runs in behind causing problems.

Really good stuff by PNE. Arsenal a shambles in defense and anonymous in central midfield.

Preston don't even look like they're really playing out of their skin either to be fair, seem very relaxed and comfortable in possession just stroking it round at ease and causing Arsenal lots of problems.

Preston have the ball in the net again but it's ruled out for an alledged foul on Ospina, looked soft to me, think the Preston player just got up earlier than him and the keeper didn't really commit to challenging him.

Arsenal take the lead in the 89th minute. Not sure that they deserve it, but that is how things go sometimes.

Late heartbreak for Preston.

Giroud peeled away at the back stick with Arsenal in a pretty unthreatening position, a long ball found him and he nodded down to Perez, couldn't get the shot off himself but a clever backheel got it back in to Giroud who looks to have found a winner with a very fortunate finish that spun up off a defender to beat the keeper.

Cracking turnout for Cardiff v Fulham in today's brunch-time kick off...

Not much going on at Anfield so far.

Plymouth turned up with only one thing in mind but the Liverpool youngsters lacking the movement and tempo of the senior side so struggling to really cause any major problems so far.

Yeah, very little action/quality and 95% Liverpool possesion

According to BBC stats Liverpool have had 20 shots, but only 3 on target

No point shooting if you don't get it on target - no chance of a keeper fuck up

Great result for Plymouth. Extra revenue and they'll fancy themselves at Home Park.

Janssen is cack, laughably slow in mind and body.

Another half of Spurs possession would be good for us. Run Villa into the ground before Saturday.

Back