• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Fat Fergie is a decent League 1/2 manager and a twice failed Championship one

Barcelona went down 1-2 to Athletico Bilbao tonight, in the first leg of the Copa del Rey. Messi scored from a free kick and the referee was diabolical. Second leg to be played in Barcelona. Expect a very heated and bad tempered match.

And Bilbao had two players sent off...

Kevin de Bruyne is just the best midfielder in the world right now.. Remember Mourinho saying he was not up for the Premier League.. He does most things right and his lowest level is just so high.. Damn :)

FFS Oliver, not a pen at all... And not a red card for Simon Francis either.. Like you as a ref though usually

Feghouli, park player would have scored

City score with a goal that Mason should have had on Saturday

Now 2 up before I can finish this post

The faulty pen and feghoulis miss decided the game

No minutes added, was it a runner on the pitch?

The faulty pen and feghoulis miss decided the game

I'm almost certain City would have at the very least got a replay had those two incidents been reversed more than likely they'd still have won the game.

I'm almost certain City would have at the very least got a replay had those two incidents been reversed more than likely they'd still have won the game.
Of course but since West Ham(the worse team) got both wrong after each other city walked it..

Real Madrid 3-0 up against Granada inside the first half an hour, one of the least interesting games of football I've ever seen.

Granada may as well just walk off the pitch for all they're offering, from what I've seen Madrid could easily hit double figures if they actually played with any sort of intent.

Looks like Reading are in for a long afternoon.

Someone should tell Jaap Stam that turning up playing open football at Old Trafford is a remarkably bad idea.

Two great competitive TV games so far. #magicofthecup

Exactly. There is no magic of the cup. There hasn't been since Trevor Brooking's header in 1980

Back