• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

I think Forster is massively overrated.

Too often looks absolutely rooted and gets nowhere near things, rarely seems to pull off saves that you wouldn't expect.

Stoke destroying Watford. Beginning to think that it is a bloody good job Watford had a reasonable start to get a good gap on the bottom three as they just can't buy a point.

Have a word ref, that's crazy.

I'm torn on that one.

Not a great deal of contact but it's a really shit challenge.

I'm torn on that one.

Not a great deal of contact but it's a really shit challenge.

Agree, it was a little reckless.

Feel for the referees at the moment, every decision is under scrutiny and the culture that has been created, by both sides, doesn't help them.

As if it's 3-3, i turned it off 20 minutes ago at 3-0 and put die hard 2 on.

Fair play to Arsenal for turning that around, but I am still not sure how it happened.

Great cross from Eriksson for the goal, think it was Moses playing Alli on at the back post. Spurs have tightened up at the back since the first twenty min, there were some big gaps between players early on. Rose and Walker bombing forward at the same time is great as long as you don't lose possession!

Frank - do you think they'll ever get rid of the rule for bookings for celebrations?

Never understood it. Goading rival fans - sure, but being penalised for showing emotion amongst your own supporters is something I've always thought is really daft.

Frank - do you think they'll ever get rid of the rule for bookings for celebrations?

Never understood it. Goading rival fans - sure, but being penalised for showing emotion amongst your own supporters is something I've always thought is really daft.

I can't see it being changed in the foreseeable future. It is seen as inciting supporters, irrespective of who's fans the player celebrates with. Alli has got history of making gestures to opposing supporters, but on this occasion he ran straight towards the Tottenham fans. I don't think he should have been booked, but the referee had no choice in the matter. It was a mandatory caution, just as removing the shirt is.

Back