• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Villa 1 down - just throw a load of attacking players on

Losing by 3 or 4 makes no difference - so might as well go & try to get something out of this game (plus Villa with a cup replay will do us no harm next weekend)

Seeing Stourbridge on MOTD. Just awesome. Gutted they didn't get through but they were so close to winning it. A replay would have been great but if wasn't to be.

Really hope it means bigger crowds in future and they can get in the play offs this season and continue to progress. It's a great club and a good day out.

Leeds could have been down to 7-8 players by now against Cambridge(studs and elbows all over the place).. Frustration and ref allowing much more than in the PL..

ff1b4ff1-8672-4444-862f-cf829aa724d3.png

So Liverpool rested their first team players at the weekend so they would be fresh for tonight. That performance from Liverpool tonight showed that maybe resting players is not always the best idea.

or Southampton had a game plan and that worked. Liverpool had a shit load of possession but couldn't break down Southampton.

The first 18 mins of that game was dreadful to watch with Liverpool attacking and Southampton having everyone behind the ball. Odd that in the first half Southampton had parked the bus but could have scored 3.

Think someone needs to tell the fan's watching the Reading, QPR game that it started over ten mins ago. They might make some noise then.

God I hate Reading, such a nothing club. I hope they don't get promoted.

agree, very dull game so far....

I genuinely don't understand how they're up there. They were horrendous down here and haven't looked any good in any of the televised games I've seen.

..and Mackie scores for QPR..really liked him like five years ago

Horrendous defending, bloke marking him just gives up and goes to sleep.

I genuinely don't understand how they're up there. They were horrendous down here and haven't looked any good in any of the televised games I've seen.

Jaap is just boring everyone into submission with his turgid football.

Back