• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Great header by Vardy and England lead 2-0

Shitty bloody mannequin celebration rubbish. Absolute fucking nonsense.

Good goal though.

Swindon pull a goal back (1-3) and the Wombles are 5-0 up

Quite topical I suppose, but all these themed celebrations like rocking the baby and so just really piss me off.

Very-grumpy-baby-refuses-to-stop-scowling.gif

Looking like Southgate is gonna get the gig, would have liked England to hang on for Wenger myself.

Knew Tydesley wouldn't be able to resist, 'Molineux or Madrid dilemna', twat!

Swindon knocked out...Sherwood can concentrate on the league

Ha ha ha...England throw it away

It just won't happen Trev. It would be saying English coaches aren't good enough and with the FA investment in St George's Park that would look like shite.

Phenomenal pass from Lallana. He's proving to be an incredibly influential footballer. Always had great tekkers and workrate, but really making it count in the last 12 months

He was immense that last few years at Southampton, just lost his way when Rodgers bought him and had no real use for him, now he's looking a perfect fit for Klopp with his workrate and movement so you're starting to see the end product returning.

I love watching him play, his first touch is phenomenal, just seems to be able to drag things into his path no matter how it's played into him.

Celtic 1-0 up through Armstrong. Really starting to kick on and become a quality player. How the hell is he not in the Scotland squad?

Back