• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Watching Brighton v Villa

No greater skill level on show that 'some' of our players do

What both sides have is a plan of what they are trying to do (even if often it doesn't work) & some organisation.

Hopefully Lambert has worked on those issues over the last two weeks if nothing else.

Villa have closed Brighton down so quickly, they have had little chance to play their normal game. Whether they can keep this tempo up for 90 minutes is doubtful.

Man United XI vs. Arsenal: De Gea; Valencia, Jones, Rojo, Darmian; Carrick, Herrera; Mata, Pogba, Martial; Rashford.

Manchester United possibly should have had a penalty there. At least that has woken everyone up.

Nah, Valencia was pushing Montreal down before his arm came across.

What was Monreal doing though? Basically trying to rugby tackle him, got a bit lucky with it imo.

Decent shots from mata and martial towards the end of the half

Falls into the 'seen them given' category. Arsenal need to make more of United's frailties, Darmian/Rojo is an appalling left hand side of defence.

I think the ref got it right with the penalty incident, Valencia was unbalanced and heading towards the ground, definitely wasn't going to win the ball back, so no penalty for me.

Excellent finish by Mata. Just about deserved.

First shot this half I think? Great cross mind.

I was just thinking De Gea has not had a single save to make, if something comes his way he's not gonna be focused, and lo and behold, first chance on target goes past him

Arsenal missed Bellerin massively in that game, plus a mid 2 of coquelin and elneny is too defensive.

for me Kosc, van Dijk, Smalling and Mustafi are the best central defenders in the PL...what a tackle from van dijk on mane to deny him a goal

Bailly also but so many yellows

Back