• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Watford finally looking like trying to attack a bit, couple decent saves from Karius in the last few minutes but Liverpool still look pretty steady.

Sturridge coming on now, could all fall apart.

5-1, the comeback's on!

Milner got way too tight on Amrabat, Coutinho can't be arsed to do his defensive work, so Janmaat and Amrabat get to double up down that side and the former picks his spot past Karius with a tidy finish.

and again.

Would have been a beaut if that had gone in

He's been alright today to be fair, Liverpool have been a lot more restrained since his introduction so he hasn't had the same level of opportunities as those before him but doesn't seem to have dicked around with nonsense tricks and flicks like he often does, Coutinho seemed to go more down that road late on.

6-1!

Wijnaldum bags, another couple of reasonable efforts from Sturridge in the build up to that, along with a lovely little backheel from that young lad who's just come on, Ejaria?

Well this game is a real downer compared to what went before, tedious viewing.

Albion lead 1-0, decent move finished by a Morrison header.

Leicester look garbage.

Woeful backpass from Drinkwater and Albion are 2-1 up

West Brom back in front, shit backpass from Drinkwater sets Phillips free.

Albion scoring seems to wake Leicester up. Almost a comedy OG from Dawson.

Southport - Fleetwood fa-cup... My god what a bad quality, i swear i would do it better even at 41..

At least with the shirt colours it looks like villareal - arsenal..

Disgusted with the Italians tonight, all they have done all night is kick, pull, hit and stop the game flowing. Horrible bastards..

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GET IN ENGLAND. FUCK OFF YOU DIRTY BASTARDS....

We deserved at least a point away to France, gutted the 2-1 goal was offside also

Back