• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

1-0 Eastleigh after some truly hopeless defending off a set piece.

Hopeless defending and a Dave trademark goal is about right.

Might wake this game upm as Swindon can't piss about with the ball now

Scored but the keeper should have atoned for giving the pen away as it went right under him.

Boneheaded challenge from the keeper.

Eastleigh nearly got the winner there through Obileye, who was coached as a kid at a grassroots club by Swindon's assistant Ross Embleton!

I'm pretty ambivalent about Remembrance Day or any holiday of it's ilk (Memorial and Veterans' Days over here), but the little ceremony that City have just had prior to kickoff was properly moving.

Extraordinary goal for Brighton as Sidwell hits one from just inside the Bristol half with the keeper off his line

Chelsea tearing Everton a new one, Conte's got them playing some bloody good stuff.

Goal of the season contender from Hazard. Magical stuff.

Anyone that hasn't seen Chelsea tonight has missed something special, they have been on a different planet to any team i've seen this season. It's one of the best performances i have ever seen and the football is what every fans dreams of watching.

Anyone that hasn't seen Chelsea tonight has missed something special, they have been on a different planet to any team i've seen this season. It's one of the best performances i have ever seen and the football is what every fans dreams of watching.

I will have to watch this tomorrow in full. Conte has got them playing some brilliant stuff

Liverpool looking electric again today.

Finally gone infront now through Mane but Coutinho and Firmino both wasted really good chances before that.

2-0 now, Coutinho making amends for earlier wastefulness and bad news for Watford as Gomes looks to be injured.

Liverpool look really bloody good. Should be a great title fight this year

Think Liverpool's major issue, if it comes into play, could be injuries, there are a few positons where the backup just don't click in the same way as the current first choice. When they played United the other week that seemed to be their issue, having to pull Coutinho deeper and moving Firmino wide to cover injuries to Lallana and Wijnaldum, the balance just wasn't there that night and they failed to get anything going until Lallana came on and Firmino moved central.

It's an issue that could quite easily be solved as the season wears on though, some of the more peripheral players might get to grips with things more, as Can seems to be today filling in for Wijnaldum, or maybe they'll dip into the market in January looking for a couple of replacements.

Back