• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Martina wants fining for that 'effort' to stop Costa's shot.

Based on tonight's performance, it could be a long hard winter for Swansea. They have looked very ordinary.

Based on tonight's performance, it could be a long hard winter for Swansea. They have looked very ordinary.

Much the same problem that Wolves have. Pish defenders for their level. Worse, Llorente looks increasingly like a disappointment each week.

Not that anyone has a stake in them (except perhaps Dan, can't recall), but how's this for bad...

Hamburger SV: Played 8; Scored 2; Allowed 15

Looks like I'll be going to the Swansea - Wolves Championship game next year...

John Stones is just an expensive Danny Batth.

A tad harsh, surely.

How has the referee fell for that from Suarez, he's looked over his shoulder and took about 5 steps back to make sure he's in Otamendi's way when he jumps for the header, absolute con.

How has the referee fell for that from Suarez, he's looked over his shoulder and took about 5 steps back to make sure he's in Otamendi's way when he jumps for the header, absolute con.

Was probably afraid Suarez would eat him if he didn't give it.

Anybody watching the Spurs game? Snorefest. 42 mins gone, 1 shot on target.

Yeah it's an awful game, Spurs look really poor.

Badly missing Kane's movement. Son isn't a striker and Janssen is Mikkel Beck levels of cumbersome.

They just don't have anything about them. Moussa Sissoko looks their most dangerous player FFS.

Not sure what Eriksen is supposed to give them in this setup.

Eriksson resorting to shooting from distance rather than trying to pick someone out. Without Kane they don't seem to have a focal point. It'll need a moment of individual skill for them to score I think.

If they don't score tonight I think it's 5 games without a goal?

Add to that Sissoko is shit, Walker keeps trying to take the world on (nearly scored doing it there) etc...

Tah is so lucky there, blatantly holding Janssen's shirt.

Back