• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Could be argued Cech didn't go for the ball imo.

Either way I hate the rule change and think it should be a red regardless.

Nice finish by Giroud whilst I type!

No the rule is good. Sending the player off ruins games. 1-0 down and 10 men in the first 5 mins?

Game changing subs from arsenal. 3 really good goals.

and the Sunderland complete collapse is in full swing.

No the rule is good. Sending the player off ruins games. 1-0 down and 10 men in the first 5 mins?

I don't think it does ruin the game - just means the game plays out differently. Pretty sure arsenal wouldn't be 4-1 up if Cech had walked.

I just don't get the obsession with keeping players on the pitch. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Lovely finish by Sanchez then, good to see Ramsey back too

I don't think it does ruin the game - just means the game plays out differently. Pretty sure arsenal wouldn't be 4-1 up if Cech had walked.

I just don't get the obsession with keeping players on the pitch. Just my opinion.

When Arsenal came to molineux in the PL and Bassong got sent off in the first 5 mins. Ruined the game

When Arsenal came to molineux in the PL and Bassong got sent off in the first 5 mins. Ruined the game

For us - probably not for Arsenal fans. Though losing Bassong probably didn't make much difference given his form back then!

Anyway, Sunderland were appalling bar about two minutes leading to their penalty. Shocking at the back, toothless in midfield, and Defoe utterly starved of service. They got everything they deserved.

Special mention for Khazri for me. Appalling.

Yes but if successive managers cannot make Sunderland a decent team, then the problem lies elsewhere ?

Shaw is horrible defensively like i have pointed out before.. Rose is better

Despite their occasional defensive lapses, Liverpool are serious title contenders. I think this might be their year. Going forward, they are are as good as anyone.

Aston Villa one up at St Andrews. The new slimline Bruce seems to be turning things around at Villa.

To say the game is 'feisty' is an understatement :)

Shotton looks a better CH than anything we have

He's really not, Bod and Mason made him look a right mug in August. Blues are way better drilled than us so average centre halves look a load better in their setup.

He's really not, Bod and Mason made him look a right mug in August. Blues are way better drilled than us so average centre halves look a load better in their setup.

Fair comment - just shows that our defence is not being set up correctly to cover the skill/lack of that they possess

Back