• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

They might as well take him off and not replace him. The left hand side will still have the same amount of cover

Zubar-esque in his positional awareness.

Absurdly good FK. Take a bow, Coutinho.

QPR up 2 against Cardiff.

Quite how Arsenal are 3-1 down is beyond me. Bizarre.

Woeful defence

Plus a very good attacking team from Liverpool

Brilliant from Mane but what the fuck is the defence doing? I can't believe how bad Arsenal have been. Liverpool deserve plenty of credit too, but this is a horror show from Arsenal.

Who get one back immediately!!

Arsenal & Wenger are going to get pelters after this.

4-3 now....

5 of the goals scored by ex-Southampton players, ha

Cracking match.

All fair enough awards (especially Costa for dissent - idiot) but it was a nailed on pen with the Oscar/Reid challenge, can't imagine what the ref was thinking to wave it away.

Is Feghouli injured or something?

I think so and they have lost Ayew now.

All fair enough awards (especially Costa for dissent - idiot) but it was a nailed on pen with the Oscar/Reid challenge, can't imagine what the ref was thinking to wave it away.

I thought the 2 yellows for the challenges were harsh. Yes they were fouls but they weren't malicious or dangerous and a card so early for players for nothing challenges changes the game. Oscar made too much of the penalty, it definitely could have been given but he made it look like a dive.

Very little quality in this game, Hazard looking the most likely but as usual flattering to deceive at the moment.

Back