• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Shane Duffy OG at the weekend, two more OG's tonight and add a red card... What a night for Duffy.

Got a red card for Ireland too in the Euros. The man's in amazing form.

Best of it is that Duffy turned down a new contract form Blackburn this week and that there were people from Sunderland, Sheff Wed, Derby and another PL team (didnt catch who) at the game tonight looking to sign him, talk about bad timing.

Dundalk's dream looks to be at an end lost 2-0 at home to Legia in the 1st leg, looked in good shape at half time then a harsh penalty and a goal in the 93rd minute finished it, didnt deserve to win by any means but deserved to be still in the tie before the 2nd leg. Legia are no great shakes will be cannon fodder to whoever draws them in the group stage

I've blocked ya..... I can assure you that I havent done that dude..

I've unblocked you now. I have no idea why that has happened. Just checked a few others as well and there blocked. I cant understand..

Ha - cheer mate. Maybe you went on a mass blocking mission?

I think I now what happened checked a load that's following and I've got loads of naked woman and competition spam accounts. I just went through and hit block without really looking.

I think I now what happened checked a load that's following and I've got loads of naked woman and competition spam accounts. I just went through and hit block without really looking.

Yeah I can see how I could be mistaken for one of those.... :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Just take hint Ian!

Not sure I am a fan of how Sky are covering the Friday Night games.

Zlatan 1 Southampton 0

Rooney given the freedom of Old Trafford, allowed to pick a ball up out wide, take a few touches and pings in a lovely cross for Zlatan to head home. Not 1 bit of pressure on Rooney though from the left back

Back