• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

The women's FA cup final isn't bad. Man City women are a decent team. Blues are as piss poor as the men are.

Commentators are gash.

The women's FA cup final isn't bad. Man City women are a decent team. Blues are as piss poor as the men are.

Commentators are gash.

It's a good standard, if a tad slow.

I see a fair bit of women's football at Leicester City, and the standard has improved significantly over the last few years. Leicester now have two teams, Leicester City Ladies and Leicester City Women. They also have a girls academy.

The frustrating thing for the women's teams is they are self financing, they get no financial help from the football club. I would have thought with the money they have that they could help out the women's section of their club.

Well this is it isn't it. Notts County men would never have been allowed to be liquidated like the women's side was. The Sport is growing and doing really well but needs more help

Well this is it isn't it. Notts County men would never have been allowed to be liquidated like the women's side was. The Sport is growing and doing really well but needs more help

Agreed. The women's teams are representing their clubs, and should be given whatever assistance is required.

I also wonder why Manchester United do not have a women's team competing at the top level, while their Manchester neighbours are dominating the women's game.

Pretty pathetic performance from Hull. Gone.

Nice double miss from two yards by Ayew.

I do love watching a West Ham defensive masterclass

This goodbye to White Hart Lane stuff is doing my head in. They are moving the pitch a few metres along.

If Spurs start to go all West Ham on this slight move then they can fuck off.

Agreed. Just switched the nauseating shite off.

Forest Green Rovers promoted to the Football League. 3-1 win v Tranmere.

I know this isn't a full strength United team but even if it were I'm not sure it'd make much difference - Spurs are streets ahead of them at the moment.

I know this isn't a full strength United team but even if it were I'm not sure it'd make much difference - Spurs are streets ahead of them at the moment.

Massive difference between a Spurs side with well drilled team ethics where each player knows his role and a United selection who look like they have just met for the first time down the pub.
I fear that Wolves under Paul Lambert are closer to United in this respect.

Think they move into the Boleyn next season..

Was watching the Spurs game in a Spurs pub, normally there is an exodus at full time, today they nearly lynched a guy who asked for the juke box...
Half the (ground whrere the) pitch is going to still be used...

He's not always great under pressure but Xhaka's passing range is outstanding. If Arsenal can find someone to do the real dirty work alongside him he could be an important part of their side going forward.

Back